Challenge mode based on war stories?

The-Steve3
23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I forget what war it was but in one of the two World Wars I remember hearing about a guy who was stuck in a tower with a sniper and like 300 bullets and he fended off hundreds of German soldiers by himself.

Imagine how cool a challenge mode based on war stories like that could be? Re-creating what heroes(and villains) of the past allegedly achieved.

Could make for a good co-op mode too, 4 men in a town defending against waves of enemy troops.

A nice extra and heck, could be a little educational.

Comments

• snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You mean that movie within a movie of 'inglorious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'

You had 'onslaught mode' in bfbc2 (dlc) and coop in bf3
    Those 2 modes had a lot of potential though.

But you r referring to a horde mode I guess
  • The-Steve3
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not necessarily a horde mode just something based on stories of crazy stuff soldiers did in WW1. So what I said plus other things like infiltrating a camp and wiping out all the enemies with only melee weapons. Restrictions like that actual soldiers had to deal with.

I quite liked the co-op missions we had in BF3 would be cool to see something similar for co-op or single player, a fun way to unlock new guns and personalization items etc etc
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New guns and unlocks not my cup of tea.

You mean something like this
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Medicine_Crow

Scroll down to WW2 section