Weekly BF

not getting credit for Field Manuals?!

LosDub
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
not sure what is wrong but on my 1st playthrought on Hard without using a guide i stumbled on some field manuals...but now going back throught the game on easy doing all the codex and field manual stuff when i come to a field manual that i got during Hard im unable to get it again and i just see 4/5 in the menu, not getting getting credit for the 1 i got in my hard run

Comments

• LegendaryNLD
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. I'm 4/5 in O Tutti Accoppati, mission 3. Everytime i get to the last Field Manual, i don't get the option of opening it. But i already opened it on my first run of the campaign.

Please fix this EA.
  • TheJonJJon
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same issue on the second windmill one on Breakdown chapter of Through Mud and Blood.
  • Chronic357
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same issue on the first Italian mission. I see the box, but there is no prompt to open it.
  • newbyZ
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here.. 6 months and still not fixed.. nice :)