[UB] - United Brotherhood - Recruiting players of all levels - Details inside

Str4yshot
65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2017
United brotherhood is a NA group of about 30 very active players, we are currently recruiting to get some new members in the mix. We participate in scrims, special events and other things whenever we can. We now have our own server!. We don't care about K/D, all players are welcome. If you are interested feel to hop on ts and play a few rounds with us and join up if you like. More information can be found on our website: united-brotherhood.net/, or our recruiting site.

TeamSpeak: ubbf4server.ts.nfoservers.com

Here is our latest video to see what UB is all about:

REQUIREMENTS
  1. At least 16 years of age
  2. Own all maps/own premium(Note that this is subject to change if premium friends is made permanent)
  3. Able to make most Friday night meetings(8pm Est)
  4. Have a working mic

Joining the group (3 can be done before 1 and 2 if you need help signing up)
  1. Go to our website here and make an account. You should receive an email once your account has been approved
  2. Post the quick application in the request to join section(this is just to keep track of everyone)
  3. Come onto teamspeak for rundown from a recruiter about the group. Recruiters are; Str4yshot(me), TigerHasGame, kyle_de_guile and BewilderedSwine.

Detailed directions for joining on our recruiting site.

Ask any questions you have here or in a pm. Myself and other UB members will be happy to answer.
Post edited by Str4yshot on

Comments

• TigerHasGame
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Check us out! =D
    We are an awesome group to play with. ;)
  • SgtHoody
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    We are always looking for new people to come and play some Battlefield with us. Come check us out today!
  • Str4yshot
    Fun times are ahead, join up now!
  • --l-ZETSU-l--
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i am looking to join up.. but i am new to this pc Community . i am struggling to use keyboard and mouse. sometimes i have to plug the controller lol. the thing is i dont speak very well english any problem ? :hushed:
  • Str4yshot
    i am looking to join up.. but i am new to this pc Community . i am struggling to use keyboard and mouse. sometimes i have to plug the controller lol. the thing is i dont speak very well english any problem ? :hushed:

Shouldn't be, we have had members who don't have English as their first language and we have found that their English usually gets better by sticking with the group. I don't know what your native language is but we do have members who are bilingual(Spanish mostly).
  • Str4yshot
    Still recruiting, join up!
  • Ag3ntOrange666
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come and check us out! looking for awesome team players like YOU!
  • TigerHasGame
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Check us out! =D
  • Str4yshot
    I know groups, we have the best group. Join up!
  • TigerHasGame
    Check us out! Don't play alone!
  • SgtHoody
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We are still looking for new people every day. Come check us out!
  • Str4yshot
    Join up! Playing alone is no fun.
  • UB-o0Jealous0o
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Come Play with us
  • ub-Pysc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WE WANT YOU!! for the UNITED BROTHERHOOD. Go to your nearest recruiting station.
  • UB-o0Jealous0o
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Come BF1 With us! We Needa Youz
  • TigerHasGame
    Check us out! We are pretty awesome. ;)
  • Dgiaffe
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just applied guys, read all the requirements, I think I should be a good fit !

Peace!
  • Titan-Assault1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Like teamwork and having fun? Definitely check out United Brotherhood!!!!
  • Str4yshot
    Do you want to win games a lot? Join us!
  • DeltaTsT
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    we go on heavy streaks!