[UB] - United Brotherhood - Recruiting players of all levels - Details inside

Comments

• Sku11_fuc
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We are still looking for players, come check us out! http://united-brotherhood.net/
  • Comanche_6
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    REQUIREMENTS
    At least 16 years of age
    Own all maps/own premium(Note that this is subject to change if premium friends is made permanent)
    Able to make most Friday night meetings(8pm Est)
    Have a working mic

Joining the group;

Go to our website here http://united-brotherhood.net/ and make an account. You should receive an email once your account has been approved.
    Post the quick application in the request to join section(this is just to keep track of everyone)
    Come onto team-speak: ubbf4server.ts.nfoservers.com for a rundown from a recruiter about the group.
    Detailed directions for joining on our recruiting site: http://united-brotherhood.net/
  • Joncon88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I guess I'm just waiting for my account to be approved?
  • thewickedchild
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come check us out! Our numbers are growing by the day and we're all gearing up to go competitive in Battlefield 2018!
  • Comanche_6
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bump!
  • Ag3ntOrange666
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Friday Madness on our server! come and join us!
  • Comanche_6
    Do you want to win games a lot? Join us!
  • TigerHasGame
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    United brotherhood is a NA group of about 30 very active players, we are currently recruiting to get some new members in the mix. We participate in scrims, special events and other things whenever we can. We now have our own server!. We don't care about K/D, all players are welcome. If you are interested feel to hop on ts and play a few rounds with us and join up if you like. More information can be found on our website: united-brotherhood.net/.

TeamSpeak: ubbf4server.ts.nfoservers.com

Here is our latest video to see what UB is all about:

REQUIREMENTS
    1. At least 16 years of age
    2. Own all maps/own premium(Note that this is subject to change if premium friends is made permanent)
    3. Able to make most Friday night meetings(8pm Est)
    4. Have a working mic

Joining the group (3 can be done before 1 and 2 if you need help signing up)
    1. Go to our website here and make an account. You should receive an email once your account has been approved
    2. Post the quick application in the request to join section(this is just to keep track of everyone)
    3. Come onto teamspeak for rundown from a recruiter about the group. Recruiters are; TigerHasGame[me], ClassicShooter, TheWickedChild, Malus.

Ask any questions you have here or in a pm. Myself and other UB members will be happy to answer.

• Comanche_6
    Do you want to win games a lot? Join us!
  • TigerHasGame
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Admins of the forums, please don't delete this post. The old post owner isn't on anymore and I am updating some of the information. Thank you.
  • Majesticelk313
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im still waiting for administrator to confrim my account
  • Ag3ntOrange666
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Team players needed! come and check us out!
  • Comanche_6
    Tired of playing with pubbers who go lone wolf and no strategy? Join UB today!
  • Ag3ntOrange666
    Looking for team player to join our group! joins our team speak and check us out!
  • Comanche_6
    Don't play alone, join the UB team and stomp the lone wolf's!
  • The_Real_RYO
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hey im on battlefield every day i have a youtue channel and im really competitive

Latest Video:

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCArAiuP0Ck3UXyfESffsnFQ?view_as=subscriber

Twitch:

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Mr_Maguee?lang=en

Let me Know =)
  • Comanche_6
    Don't play alone, join the UB team and stomp the lone wolf's!
  • ForAnAngeL
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to join. I have so much experiences but cant access your Recruitment page.
  • Comanche_6
  • Comanche_6
    edited May 2018
    Don't play alone, join the UB team and stomp the lone wolf's! United-brotherhood.net
    Post edited by Comanche_6 on