I want to join a clan

Ak47cj2k
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited June 2016
I mostly use the recon class and want to have fun and play tactically, I have been playing battle field for a while and never had the opportunity to join a clan

Comments

• PRiME_ENiGMA
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Sup, CJ. We at Vendetta are a casual 18+ platoon (exceptions can be made) that enjoys hopping on and PTFO. All we ask is that you stay active and play with us using your mic. Since we're a multinational clan it's doubtful that you'll ever have to game alone on Battlefield. Plus, we dabble in competitive scrims and clan wars if that's more your speed.
    Simply check out the master post and follow the instructions on how to join! https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/966/deta-vendetta-gaming-clan-ps4
    Hope to hear from you soon!
  • iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Ak47cj2k wrote: »
    I mostly use the recon class and want to have fun and play tactically, I have been playing battle field for a while and never had the opportunity to join a clan

I sent you a friend request, you can join our Platoon -OwNd- we all work together to win matches .. Need an extra Recon who can call out enemies and shoot .. But whichever class you want to use, is cool with us .. If you'd be interested, let me know and I'll send you a Platoon request, you can also add me on here and PS4: iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    check us out: www.phoenix-gaming.online

we are active, established, international, & always fun! we ptfo & play the objective for the win!
  • iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

we are active, established, international, & always fun! we ptfo & play the objective for the win!

Are you guys an airsoft group too ?
  • iCeMaN-WiTeOuT

Are you guys an airsoft group too ?

I've played with you guys oat EOA!