The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    scouring the internet for clues, I found the following:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/6cocxt/cte_rush_prise_de_tahure/

Notice the text at the bottom of the CTE update:
    Thank you for being a part of the CTE community and make sure you “Rush” out to the Battlefield of Prise de Tahure!
    All the best,
    /DICE TEAM
    Private [Name omitted]: Lieutenant, I think they spotted us.
    Lieutenant [Name omitted]: What?! How is that possible?!
    Private [Name omitted]: We don´t know sir, we are running the numbers right now. Something must have gone wrong during the - -
    Lieutenant [Name omitted]: We need to get back there and survey the area. Stay out of sight and use the vantage point. Keep the lights on!
    Private [Name omitted]: Sir, yes sir!

In the comments section, someone posted links to pictures:
    DAct3mFXUAAPuov.jpg:large

XVhlbFe.jpg

^Start watching at 1:10
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Edit: Nevermind.. the post I made here was all related to the Megalodon EE..
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Could the record be a key? They used books in ww1 with a code. Say pg13 sentenc 2 was word- x and so on till they got a message couldn't it be done with a song?silent night being the #1 suspect.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    J+n i was thinking it could be part of picture pig pen?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Silent night would tie into stations of the cross mybe the cipher key to the records is with or unlocked by finding and investigating them
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Theres a music notes and sheets code breakers on line so its very likely your on to something brother
  • DingoKillr
    4257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you are going to the Stations of the Cross and Slient Night you seem to miss.
    J + N could mean Jesus of Nazareth it was his birthday after all.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    edited October 2017
    Oh yeah thanks . Visited verdun tryed to kill the generator no luck but got some good flicks of Argonne map. The pillboxs seams to be off and the symbol for them looks like a code ive seen something like a pigpen.the cool thing is the shine of the ink got it at a angle ill post it soon as i can get my son to show me how. Thanks again for Jesus of Nazareth . The thing in the bags is dirt there digging tunnels. Notice more shovels lying around ? Also the wires going to the control pannals are slowly getting insalation and the ones with tape are getting fixed . Verdun we know had tunnels Argonne not so much. There hiding the dirt if you look around you'll find random piles . Argonne is chock full of clues. Anyone equpt 2nd ee tag with the summer phantom tag?
    Post edited by Knucklehead23jp on
  • Knucklehead23jp
    edited October 2017
    Get 2 Argonne! Bring a assault a support and equip tags with part2 tag and summer challenge the tag hes holding up binoculars just like online phantom . Blow up power box's the ones down stairs and fuel tanks then you can start to see there predator like camo start to fail
  • PETREiiii
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get 2 Argonne! Bring a assault a support and equip tags with part2 tag and summer challenge the tag hes holding up binoculars just like online phantom . Blow up power box's the ones down stairs and fuel tanks then you can start to see there predator like camo start to fail

Play on xbox?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    im on ps4 but im sure the same things going on on Xbox. Think i found phantom elevator. First pillbox out side of a flag theres arrows pointing up and down also 2 boxes either side of pill box and 2 oblisk not far from the entrance. There 2 maps inside the bunker study them they got clues.
  • Astr0damus
    1. I don't have those dog tags
    2. Please post pics if you can.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    I got a pic on my phone i took of unknown pillbox and a bleep in out of bounds area. Ill try to post
    20171031_164532.jpg
  • RANGER_FROM_BAJA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Please post some pictures, because this sounds interesting.
  • Astr0damus
    This is the only thing I could find that looked like up and down arrows.. inside the pillbox:
    907zno.jpg
  • Knucklehead23jp
    They are. one the pillbox is on top of cliff at the narrow short cut. Between hunter shack and train engine. Its camoed wont of know it was there but my spawn map showed it tucked into the tree's. Yep there the ones but i found same arrows in other bunkers so its a bust that one has only oblisk i know of. Put a few limpits between rock and tree just out front
  • Knucklehead23jp
  • Yesman1035ktu
    532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I am confused what are you looking at besides for the bars on the wall.
  • Astr0damus
    Interesting find... im gonna have a look tomorrow. World series tonight
  • Knucklehead23jp
    edited November 2017

I am confused what are you looking at besides for the bars on the wall.

The first. spawn screen a pillbox in the trees so i move in to investigate. At the site in question theres a shimmering big bush on the cliff edge it would show a blinking and a faint hint of a pillbox if you look top of the cliff right side . Big bush that has to many suttle right angles to be natural. Its conveniently on outta bounds side. Not that i was gonna get any closer without a squad . The other spawn screen pick is of something different also showing up on spawn screen. I'll be braving the hun and this new lot again soon to get answers. See
    Please note i destroyed the feul tanks and power plants before the close incounters began. There for these interlopers are connected to the lights theres a hint of it on reddit where the lt tells the soilder to keep the lights on.
    Wish me luck once more into the breech!