The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Knucklehead23jp can you sum up what interesting thing did you find in proper English with proof? Thank you.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol ill give it a shot. I made the link have you seen it? In the link there is clearly a structure where there was not before on closer inspection theres a bush it was flickering in and out. Now i understand my first post where frantic i am sure im on to something. The flickering vegetation in the outta bounds only started after i sabotaged the generator system at A. Also there was white dots in the out of bounds area i didn't get a chance to investigate. Ps4 Argonne 2nd ee tag conflict back tag summer challenge the next frontier. American army support soilder scoped b.a.r 45 pistol us trench knife limpit and fire grenades with ammo crate. My link is jumbled im still in prosses of hunting ill clean it up soon.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol ill give it a shot. I made the link have you seen it? In the link there is clearly a structure where there was not before on closer inspection theres a bush it was flickering in and out. Now i understand my first post where frantic i am sure im on to something. The flickering vegetation in the outta bounds only started after i sabotaged the generator system at A. Also there was white dots in the out of bounds area i didn't get a chance to investigate. Ps4 Argonne 2nd ee tag conflict back tag summer challenge the next frontier. American army support soilder scoped b.a.r 45 pistol us trench knife limpit and fire grenades with ammo crate. My link is jumbled im still in prosses of hunting ill clean it up soon.
    Pics in the link or come on join the fun could use the company. In on Argonne # 798376
  • RANGER_FROM_BAJA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Could the shimmering bush just be an unfinished texture?
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Knucklehead, I sure wish I could join you but I'm on xbox....
    PS: Why do you think those dog tags are necessary? Have you tried doing the same without those dog tags on?
    PPS: Have you tried looking around in spectator mode?

I'm about to go do some exploring again.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    The tags seem to make things stand out more like certain pipes and wires will be a diffrent color and brass also like the spicket on back of the generator. Ill change tags and see if there's anything different. I dont think my games glitching im not sure my decovery is important to the big picture mite be devs having a good laugh thet level does have the preditor ee so shimmering camo would be in order. The obilisks are interesting. First Pillbox at A. Thanks for the spectator ideal ill give it a shot. Happy hunting
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ._.­­­
  • Knucklehead23jp
    It showed up on spawn map its what brought it to my attention id of walked by it a hundred times and not noticed also its a damn good observation post. Commanding veiw of C,D and probably part of B flag. Was there always a log running from that position across the top to c flag outta bounds? I cant remember thats always a hot area so there's no time for bird watching.
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also checked it out; if you check your map, you can see a 'black' shape/outline in the out of bounds area. The log was always there, but there doesn't seem away to get to it though, tried several times. Need to find that obelisk...

@Knucklehead23jp Possible to make a vid of it?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    edited November 2017
    Got a few more picks on my link. im at a loss. Got the pics even video . Oh did find something not related to aliens or time traveling. Its on my link was gonna wait for a witness so im not the only one seeing it.but im going . Wish me luck . The shrines with Jesus theres a button infront of him how do you push a button?found something i never seen on empire edge. At buildings near Italian spawn in what i geuss is the infirmary theres tiles pulled up out the floor and blood smears everywhere. Anyone see this before? Something shinny mite be under there or a ee clue. https://photos.app.goo.gl/j9TPP0LlpvItnKCS2
    new pics for proofing. Bat one is in city map and matchs a drawing in a box. You have 2 open just right . Lady in red. Also theres now things in locks and key hole that same map so im thinking you find the key your in. Off to verdun.
    Post edited by Knucklehead23jp on
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is indeed strange that you can only see that hidden pill box on the spawn screen. You can't even see it when using spectator mode.
    Speaking of Verdun, there is a mound of dirt somewhat near the librarie and it has two shovels stuck in the dirt.. I might try equipping a shovel and seeing if I can dig.. if not, I will use a limpet to try to 'dig'.
    Curious about what you find so interesting about the woman in that advertisement.

PS: to push a button, maybe try to hit it with a repair tool.
    I will also check out the infirmary on Empires Edge.
    Thanks for the pics.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Verdun brother! Spawn in as frog then go to field peace
  • Astr0damus
    lol he said "Frog" :)

PS: is there a field called "peace" or are you just saying peace as in peace-out ??
    PPS: On verdun, I've been to the field where there are 5 haystacks in a "circle" and a 6th one in the middle.. blew them all up with Limpets but nothing happened. I'll try to do some more exploring today.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Im thinking most my strange trip was due 2 fnb doing fog of war on Argonne. We was right bunkers on Argonne and a comunication center on verdun.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Get 2 verdun as soon as you can found bunker. challenge to enter. Still struggling with it
  • Astr0damus
    Where did you find a bunker? I want to maximize my time and hopefully not spend hours running around the wrong part of the map.
    Thanks bud.
  • RANGER_FROM_BAJA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know if the shovels on Suez near the British spawn have been looked into?

• Knucklehead23jp
    This is not a drill and im not crying wolf. Frenchy spawn verdun theres a dug out used to have mcom in it the first trench under field cannon across from stationary maxim mg. If it ain't triggerd bust open (carefully )box? Youll be turning verdun into a giant echersketch for the challenge.its kinda confusing. dirt piles are a dead give away to bunkers keep your eyes out 4em
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Im not sure before this misadventure notice that alot more shovels laying about
  • Knucklehead23jp
    edited November 2017
    Someone posted red was signal color . Met our handler hes in a house by frenchy on night city map equip a trench knife i think they will work 4 buttons . Found out how to get man hole covers but picking up im at a loss
    Post edited by Knucklehead23jp on