The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Knucklehead23jp
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    lol look at all the hrs i got infront of the game trust humanity is safe from me.
  • Collision_TN
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    lol look at all the hrs i got infront of the game trust humanity is safe from me.

@Knucklehead23jp I replied
  • Knucklehead23jp
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/AtZqvvoXVfKLsfP92
    Picks of my adventure verdun empire amiens Argonne. When you use flamethrower funny words come out.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    The big building gots stuff going on. Knucklehead phantom recon. Like the sound of that. Big thing is really look at whats in front of you. Pick your phantom tags well. Anyone hear rumors about a dragon or monster after rogue phantoms? Also how do tou pick stuff up with your left hand
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm so lost...
  • Knucklehead23jp
    sorry I've hit so much all at one time .perfect storm . Eather tags or changed my color settings so i stop shooting up friendlys in hardcore increased my ability to see clues. Im starting to think if machine is a time machine im the dude behind the fort door. Hear anything about a stalking bat/lizard who eats hapless wonders?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    put pictures up on OPDS community wall have a look see. I erased all the really freeking ones . I gotta feeling im being stalked to im trying to get all i can before whatever kills me . Jack frag had a video about it also pic on tweeter
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Anyone else wonder if Knucklehead is a company plant? :) Sent here to give us gobbledy-gunk with a few clues sprinkled in?

B)

Yes thought about that because there is no progress at all.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    I swear im not sent by hq to restart the energy and drive that was fading . Im thinking there wanting to see your reaction to the masterfully woven storyline and the the communication that happens without a word spoken its crazy fun . And im sure they wanna put energy's back into the next cliff hanger. First real ee contribution ive had and do you realize where ground floor phantom project.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Damn it sucks ya think i got nothing better to do than think up what was it oh gobblygoop. Was workin on the assumption we was a 2 man lrrp team workin 2 different platforms for the greater good of the whole bf community. My guys dont like the hunt and i gotta switch up or ill get burned out. Nice job on making a rookie feel welcome and after his first discovery. Them leads are sound. Happy hunting
  • zenn_nme
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Knucklehead23jp; don't get mad, but I've tried to read all you posted the last 3 pages... But sometimes I just can't make any sense of it. Just the way it's explained, seems as if English isn't your native language. It gets me all messed up. :S Though keep on going! It's what I'm doing, there must be more EE out there. :)
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    what do you mean its as clear as mud! lol
  • Rosctone
    18 postsMember Member
    Can anyone help with Soissons buttons?
  • tehundoytefundo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rosctone wrote: »

ps4, xbox or pc?
  • Rosctone
    18 postsMember Member

ps4, xbox or pc?

Pc
  • tehundoytefundo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017

ps4, xbox or pc?

Pc

sorry I am from PS4, but you can ask here:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/116234/help-getting-the-new-a-conflict-dog-tag

or here

https://discordapp.com/channels/239788202745921536/338075346349850624
    Post edited by tehundoytefundo on
  • boysweek
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The other day I leapt into a blast crater during a game on Galicia to find an old style lamp with gold base and glass funnel laying there. I couldn’t pick it up. Any ideas? Is it part of an Easter Egg hunt? Stupidly I forgot to save a clip to share with you.
  • Astr0damus
    2723 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    People might be inclined to say "pics or it didn't happen", so what you could do is go back to that map and find the crater and see if it is there still and take a video or screenshot.
    Please keep us posted. (until then, I'm afraid it is just a rumor).
    Note: this is not the same as doubting you. I actually happen to believe you.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    I was in my cups. There is tunnels in argoone. Where you can hear other machines . The part of the gramaphone in verdun i believe is in a box in argoone at what is bunker flag e . If you look at reflection on gramaphone at verdun it shows shelfs with boxes but because of the wall it cannot be reflecting the boxes in kitchen .its like the picture its reflection is the next step. That same shelf is in bunker e Argonne. That is where i took video of the phantom skull in a box. Also ive notice in the phantom tags theres that sort of outline on skull forhead it matches the french spawn city night map that first block of houses just opinion here. Amiens the big house has pigpin painting and statues looking like they can all be broken thinking if turn out lights and mybe a sequence of statues broke? Theres something there.
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To be honest, I don't think there is anything in the old (vanilla) maps.