The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Only baskets i know of are in a house close to the flag pole the clue was on
  • DANNYonPC
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    More stuff: o
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damn can't wait for you guys to do it all and then copy you. :trollface:
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The lil stone wall on Lumpkin if you use repair tool it makes fixing sounds
  • PETREiiii
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The lil stone wall on Lumpkin if you use repair tool it makes fixing sounds

IT is on man plases. ..So I think is a Bug
  • DANNYonPC
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Damn can't wait for you guys to do it all and then copy you. :trollface:

And get 10 views :p?
  • DANNYonPC
    lol
    i havent said anything xD
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    lol

It took you this long to come with that response? I quoted what you wrote. You implied that I would copy your video(s) and get 10 views or something. Yeah, no.

On topic, still nothing new?
  • Aurkonungr
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

That is an actual one. Decoded with an russian morse code.

But i cannot find any in connection to the morse codes in the lighthouse.

The Only connection between the "Proctor" and the numbers (310412) are the charity Number of 310412 located on a Church Hill street in england (The adress of the Charity Organisation) and the coordinates (That are including 310412) 50.967267,-2.310412, and this coordinates also locating the Church Hill in a another village in England. Thats weird that the charity number and the coordinates sharing the same street name on two different villages.

Maybe the first one, with the charity, gives us information. The second one can be only pure coincidence.

Sorry for my bad english, its hard for me to speak english in fluently while speaking of 3 languages at all.
  • CW_Lightning
    This is interesting and don't worry, your English is fine. :)

What about a midway point bewteen the 2 Churchill locations?
  • Collision_TN
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Aurkonungr wrote: »

That is an actual one. Decoded with an russian morse code.

But i cannot find any in connection to the morse codes in the lighthouse.

The Only connection between the "Proctor" and the numbers (310412) are the charity Number of 310412 located on a Church Hill street in england (The adress of the Charity Organisation) and the coordinates (That are including 310412) 50.967267,-2.310412, and this coordinates also locating the Church Hill in a another village in England. Thats weird that the charity number and the coordinates sharing the same street name on two different villages.

Maybe the first one, with the charity, gives us information. The second one can be only pure coincidence.

Sorry for my bad english, its hard for me to speak english in fluently while speaking of 3 languages at all.

What's the connection with "PROCTORS" again?
  • Aurkonungr
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    The charity is a religios Organisation.

Im sure that im completely wrong with all
  • CW_Lightning
    Aurkonungr wrote: »
    The charity is a religios Organisation.

Im sure that im completely wrong with all

Did Masterman tell you to write that? :trollface:
    (Because you were too close?)
  • Aurkonungr
    edited January 2018
    I dont know where to search the next clue on this :dizzy:
    I only found a connection between coordinates and the charity number. But nothing more :dizzy:
    Or its says somethink like "Church Hill --> Churchill"

JJJU have posted, that there is an issue with the morsecorde. Its not "ANGLES" its "ANGELS".

interesting. He also said we only have to focus on the numbers. I think that they are a combination for some usage. Maybe for the lighthouse or the chests you have to activate on albion

http://up.picr.de/31458131zc.jpg

310412:
    Full name John Henry Powell
    Rank Private
    Regimental number 310412
    Regiment Warwickshire Yeomanry 2nd/1st Battalion
    Date of death Thursday 31 January 1918
    Post edited by Aurkonungr on
  • DANNYonPC
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    lol

It took you this long to come with that response? I quoted what you wrote. You implied that I would copy your video(s) and get 10 views or something. Yeah, no.

On topic, still nothing new?

Dont visit the BF forums that often anymore

Battlelog > this
  • Collision_TN
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The newly-added light/switch at the ground floor of Heligoland Bight's (CTE: January Update Preview) lighthouse shows an interaction text when crouched against.
    Fo4sLZI.png
    Interacting with it gives no absolute feedback, not even a sound one.

The light/switch is a bit rotated in a way that it's sinking a bit inside the wall.
    If the lighthouse is damaged, the light remains on and the switch remains interactable.
    The switch is the only thing that is connected with the fuse box at the back side of the wall via the wires.
    qIquUp0.png
    I suspect that this is either a "WIP clue" or something that only works when some requirements are met (more players in that spot, specific loadout/dog tag combinations, ...).
    I recommend investigating further as this may be like the static gramophone records from CTE that we found on Fort de Vaux, or the Soissons clue that helped us decipher CTE's April Morse code.
  • Nasty_DEFfect
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Masterman twittered a picture of a medic. I didn't found something about it. First i thought it was John Simpson Kirkpatrick (hero of Gallipoli), but it can't be him because of his look. Some letters are on the pic too.

sorry for my bad english

()
  • Nasty_DEFfect
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2018
    P.S. He gave a link too, but I don't know what to do with it.
    Masterman postet also a riddle: "I am the beginning of everything and the end of nowhere". I heard this riddle already and know the answer is "E". But now, any ideas??
    Post edited by Nasty_DEFfect on
  • Aurkonungr
    John Simpson Kirkpatrick is also a PTFO Skin ingame, the medic should tell us we have to search on galipoli i guess.

Maybe "E" telling us the flag where we have to search.
    I forgot the location of the flag.