The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    also LEVITHIAN could be a keyword for decrypting the morse codes

problem is tho, leviathan does not get mentioned in game except for when it gets spawned in the game.
    im going to look with someone else on the forums tonight to see if we can find **** on Fao Fortress (as i still find it viable that there is something going on with that fortress and the waters next to it)

• DarthicVader
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ivarth wrote: »
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    This time. We need to find headphones

Lets keep this topic as discussion topic, Got an idea or find? post it here!

____
    Get the headphones, look for a telegraph station/Mcom on CQL, and listen to the morsecode it recieves.

Time to learn morsecode

http://kotaku.com/battlefield-1-players-are-trying-to-solve-a-mysterious-1788199255
    The mentioned the code is: “PSVE KOU7BNI MAKAH ZHTI.”

Ok listen: World War 1 is when the enigma was mostly used, and the headphones are what people used to listen to the spoken enigma phrases, the code above is enigma.

From what I've read the enigma machine came in the 1920's and was therefore not used in WW1.

Here's a source on WW1 cryptography
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_cryptography

yea ur right I'm a ƒucking moron.
  • DarthicVader
    Coronakill wrote: »
    wait, do we have a time interfall for the headphones to respawn?

Enigma decoders had different sequences every so many minutes, maybe we need an enigma website and enter sentances or the decoded morse code into that thing every so many minutes?

its not enigma, it was invented after the war, unless they decided to **** history and just put it in.
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

____
    Get the headphones, look for a telegraph station/Mcom on CQL, and listen to the morsecode it recieves.

Time to learn morsecode

http://kotaku.com/battlefield-1-players-are-trying-to-solve-a-mysterious-1788199255

Ok listen: World War 1 is when the enigma was mostly used, and the headphones are what people used to listen to the spoken enigma phrases, the code above is enigma.

From what I've read the enigma machine came in the 1920's and was therefore not used in WW1.

nopenopenope, it actualy did got used during WW1, just at the end of it, but was mostly used during ww2, it was created and used during the very end or VERY shortly after WW1
  • DarthicVader

____

Time to learn morsecode

nopenopenope, it actualy did got used during WW1, just at the end of it, but was mostly used during ww2, it was created and used during the very end or VERY shortly after WW1

so there might be a chance it was used. And the code could possibly be an enigma cipher, however i have been ƒucking around with the rotors for awhile and haven't found anything.
  • scar_azzkikr
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

problem is tho, leviathan does not get mentioned in game except for when it gets spawned in the game.
    im going to look with someone else on the forums tonight to see if we can find **** on Fao Fortress (as i still find it viable that there is something going on with that fortress and the waters next to it)
    u are probably right though.
    but the linking
    headphones>mcom>morse>key on paintings>painter>painter of dazzle camo>dreadnought>levithian>giant kraken>kraken EE in bf4 is too nice :smile:

worth a shot in my opinion. good luck tonight

• EvilWolf991
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't know if any of you guys know this but i found a video saying the morse code is this:

I have also found this video:
  • ros_turok
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Hey Guys, I read alot of the Ideas and so on. I didnt Play BF1 yet so maybe u can tell me on which date the Multiplayer Plays ??

I Need it for my Theorie which is :
    We Need all Morse Code`s from each map in 1 Line (every map has Multiple Morse Code), then we Need to find the Passwort for decrypting (I think ist crypted in UBCHI or ABC cipher(Most used in 1914-1915)), i also think every map has his own Passwort for decrypting.

Just my Theorie and for me it makes alot sense this way... but just a Theorie ;)
  • Coronakill
    edited October 2016
    Starting a twitch channel, its up and running folks.

watch and keep an eye open if you cant participate

• Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Starting a twitch channel, its up and running folks.

watch and keep an eye open if you cant participate

Nice I will be watching hope can find anything!

if there is players on PS4 who want to play together for a search let me know , I would love participate
  • Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    ros_turok wrote: »
    Hey Guys, I read alot of the Ideas and so on. I didnt Play BF1 yet so maybe u can tell me on which date the Multiplayer Plays ??

I Need it for my Theorie which is :
    We Need all Morse Code`s from each map in 1 Line (every map has Multiple Morse Code), then we Need to find the Passwort for decrypting (I think ist crypted in UBCHI or ABC cipher(Most used in 1914-1915)), i also think every map has his own Passwort for decrypting.

Just my Theorie and for me it makes alot sense this way... but just a Theorie ;)

If I am correct! it pass during the ending of the war 1918, this can be confirmed when you read the information about the map "Ballroom Blitz" here in the oficial site.
    using your theory, could be nice know wich chiphers was most used in this period (enigma started in end of the WW1, but problaby will be out of the game, but keep it in mind in the futures DLCs, if the EE game keep going like phanton program in BF4)

• tavomeister
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

This.
    Leviathan, Kraken. Should be worth to give it a try as the keys for the ADFGVX cipher. Maybe take the gibberish letters that the morse codes are giving and try to run them through these keys?
  • DeweysTV
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know if any of you guys know this but i found a video saying the morse code is this:

I can't see the translation, it's all blurred. Can someone write it out?
  • EvilWolf991
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dwysywd wrote: »

Like the translation of the ADFGX Cipher Video?
  • Naitsabes317j
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

http://prnt.sc/czptmd

taken a screenshot from the video
  • DeweysTV
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

http://prnt.sc/czptmd

taken a screenshot from the video

Thanks!
  • darkrobb
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok, i went and tried to write my morse code down that i heard.
    i did the one in Fao Fortress, headphones on the ridge next to D point if im correct.

(-. --- .-. -. ..../.--. .--./.-.. .- ... .. -.)
    this translates to
    "NORNH PP LASIN"

i need to look this over still, and i made more vids for myself so i can compair the others with the one i just did.
    the only thing in this that stands out for me is the "PP", thats because its in the cypher found on the painting.

• _Sn4perino
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey,
    So i found this on amiens: http://i.imgur.com/X6aYSmD.png

on this poster there is a name: Robert de Lezeau.
    He is involved with 'die weissen Blätter', which is german for'the white pages. They were something like monthly released magazines, and got released between 1913 and 1920.

If you google his name, he shows up being involved in "Die Weissen Blätter, Volume 1, Number 3, March 1915 " which is one article about "the battle of reims", a war Napolean Bonaparte fought against Russia.
  • Jiraya83
    _Sn4perino wrote: »
    Hey,
    So i found this on amiens: http://i.imgur.com/X6aYSmD.png

on this poster there is a name: Robert de Lezeau.
    He is involved with 'die weissen Blätter', which is german for'the white pages. They were something like monthly released magazines, and got released between 1913 and 1920.

If you google his name, he shows up being involved in "Die Weissen Blätter, Volume 1, Number 3, March 1915 " which is one article about "the battle of reims", a war Napolean Bonaparte fought against Russia.

I will try to translate it!! and search any information about it!
  • PABSTon3DO
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Suez: two headphones locations