The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• ChappyFinn
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jiraya83 wrote: »
    ChappyFinn wrote: »
    Jiraya83 wrote: »
    ChappyFinn wrote: »
    I saw those J+S boxes on the boat in the beginning of "The Runner" campaign.

Do you remember where in the campaign, so we can take a picture and save it to join our clues until now?
    The very beginning you start on that boat pretty much every box has that symbol when you break them open.

Will try it just because i am curious ^^
    The same level has the medical card tucked into a book that others have mentioned. I also noticed while jumping around there that the boat has a number of "invisible" ledges, floors and walls so who knows if you can reach areas that you wouldn't think possible. Finally if you wait long enough on the boat the kid you tell to stay back will eventually disappear but I never have sat and watched to see if he walks anywhere or just vanishes.
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    if everyone could just get the sand out of the vajaja's and continue the search, the fact that people find things not related to the morse code does not meen we are not looking right.

everyone is focused on the morse code so badly but forget that in BF4 there were more easter eggs (The goat laying near the edge of the map with t-rex sounds right in the jungle out of the play map.

the yeti roar heard on the railroad map (which had to be triggered!)

the ghost on nansha strike in the closed of area with the morse code light (Which also had to be triggered)

UFO's and megalodon to appear.

dont forget people, we might be looking for different easter eggs again this time.
    fact is, we know so little that we dont even have a clue if any of the morse code's even have to do something with eachother.

for all we know its just a dead end on the morse codes as it might aswell be a funny little easter egg on its own.

keep looking and wait for the next DLC to go live, 100% sure we will find more things there.

so please, stop punching eachothers **** and just play the game and keep your eyes open.
    or, as @jjju once said:

Just play the game and some day you will figure it all out.
  • GuineaPigFilms
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Okay, so after trying to find the Rock again (I previously was not the one to find it, my brother was), I wasn't able to find it. I advise ignoring it until we can find if it is true or not. As for the reorganization of the codes, that is still in if you guys have tried it or not. I'm not sure if I can help much, but I'll look around the maps for stuff to help out the New PP idea you guys have.
  • Matty101yttam
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another thing that really gets me is the picture of the woman holding a blue rose.
    The way she holds it is like she is showing it to you like "this is what you need".
    Quick wiki on blue roses and this bit was interesting:

"In some cultures, blue roses are traditionally associated with "blue" royal blood, and thus the blue rose can also denote regal majesty and splendor. Due to the absence in nature of blue roses they have come to symbolise mystery and longing to attain the impossible, with some cultures going so far as to say that the holder of a blue rose will have his wishes granted."

On ballroom blitz there's also a pillbox that has multiple 'gun' supports on the windows, could be a place to set collectables?
  • KanjiklubJanitor
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Another thing that really gets me is the picture of the woman holding a blue rose.
    The way she holds it is like she is showing it to you like "this is what you need".

"In some cultures, blue roses are traditionally associated with "blue" royal blood, and thus the blue rose can also denote regal majesty and splendor. Due to the absence in nature of blue roses they have come to symbolise mystery and longing to attain the impossible, with some cultures going so far as to say that the holder of a blue rose will have his wishes granted."

On ballroom blitz there's also a pillbox that has multiple 'gun' supports on the windows, could be a place to set collectables?
    I wondered about that painting myself. Theres another person in a picture on Ballroom Blitz on the second story of the only 2 story building by E flag. Maybe try a google image search of those two pictures?
  • nsd9j6bmj
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There are Latin slogans on the back of dog tags. Could be the words from the morse code a la anagram
  • DingoKillr
    3508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    army1116 wrote: »

I wondered about that painting myself. Theres another person in a picture on Ballroom Blitz on the second story of the only 2 story building by E flag. Maybe try a google image search of those two pictures?

There 3 pictures of women. 1st is with the blue rose, 2nd sitting with a hat which I have seen near blue rose lady and 3rd standing these are also located at A.
  • KanjiklubJanitor
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nsd9j6bmj wrote: »
    There are Latin slogans on the back of dog tags. Could be the words from the morse code a la anagram
    Someone brought up the latin on the dog tags and translated it, but I don't think anyone suggested them being an anagram, good thought.
  • nsd9j6bmj
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Didn't turn anything up on the dog tag. Front. However, tse envira arfiumnmc anagrams out to est avenir (unknown).

In Latin and French this basically means it's coming, the last word could loosely anagram to Francium which is "the French element" on the periodic table. Maybe a stretch but all I've got so far on this front. We know the French dlc is coming, maybe this is a dead end smaller Easter egg hinting DLCs
  • FrixWasserman
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    nsd9j6bmj wrote: »
    Didn't turn anything up on the dog tag. Front. However, tse envira arfiumnmc anagrams out to est avenir (unknown).

In Latin and French this basically means it's coming, the last word could loosely anagram to Francium which is "the French element" on the periodic table. Maybe a stretch but all I've got so far on this front. We know the French dlc is coming, maybe this is a dead end smaller Easter egg hinting DLCs

Possibly but seems strange because they have officially announced the dlc. (edit: at least the french dlc)
  • RenegadeX5
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Btw if you want to look for headphones, I made a compilation of all the existing locations. Easy to find. If you find new ones please let me know.

http://imgur.com/a/h7Gxg
  • McAIlister
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RenegadeX5 wrote: »
    Btw if you want to look for headphones, I made a compilation of all the existing locations. Easy to find. If you find new ones please let me know.

I see "2 headphones missing" you sure there are 5 headphones per maps ?
  • RenegadeX5
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    McAIlister wrote: »

I see "2 headphones missing" you sure there are 5 headphones per maps ?

I'm pretty sure there are 5 for map, yes. Time will tell!
  • KanjiklubJanitor

Thanks for the link, very helpful! I'll keep my eyes peeled for more headphones and let you know if I find any.
  • McAIlister
    edited November 2016
    RaXoR30 wrote: »
    Fao Fortress - Morse Code uses Beaufort cipher
    *START TRANSMISSION*
    1: IAZUNDEZNKDZHMMWJAFF = safterandsaidthereim
    2: GOVEWRUZRLANAKALAA5TI = amilethereandwaspart
    3: LOUSRVE2AFTOEDUMVAANTFORWIDUBEMMTAM = primagaintmengtheroldeveangeysfiew
    4: YOLURLECWTAGOZHMMWJAFF = crightsintherettheperf
    5: GOLUNDEKUT2IHMMWPRLR = ckethereandtherthew
    6: GOFAJMRESRRUDENG = dthereadinthered
    7: THELRWJTSAHOHDAEUT = hantofthereaterali
    8: SMADRWPESWHOHAVEUT = nthereadinthereblo
    9: IFITEKAXETVUIIMAKAADQ5TI = aslodeallthereaintheyha
    10: L9TSERAVRIARDA2NMKT = rthereandsomethst
    11: ALDTSERAVRIARDA2NMY = atandsometherearri
    12: ALDTSERAVRIARDLONMY = agandsomethereameri
    13: LOVEKOUMVUIAMAKAADY5TI = itincienthereatthatto
    14: LMMARWOUMRAUIENGMURBECKCE = themsthasnothernessorsuck
    15: LMMARWOUMWAUIENGJMURBECOCE = reofessmokedthewholencemea
    16: LOVEKOUMVUIAMAKAWIQ5TI = utthandleandthelother
    17: ALDTSE = dthere
    *END TRANSMISSION*

Sound interesting, i myself tried to decode the morse from this map, i have to admit that i gave up cause i was stuck ... BUT i just saw your post and i see that i found something similar let me explain,
    I recorded the morse code for a total of 15minutes to try, the first code that i've start to decode (the first i heard) was "C9TSER" that look like your "L9TSERAVRIARDA2NMKT" (my code started by −·−· so i'm pretty sure this is a C !! :p ) but here im stuck, i see that you continue your code with "AVRIA" i have this: http://urlz.fr/4kok that i translate for:    ·−···− ·−·(R) ··(I) but your translation would be ·−(A) ···−(V) ·−·(R) ··(i) im confuse because of the lenght of the space, why the space between R and I is so long and the space between A and V is so short ? this mislead me :(
    Also how did you find the Beaufort cipher key ? did you heard the start & end transmission in the morse (start would be .-.- right?) ? i'll try to translate more code tomorrow :D

EDIT:
    I can't find how to translate with the key you gave us, can you explain ? :'(
    http://imgur.com/uHYWOUZ
  • Cr0ss92
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Do we know what is the use of the headphones yet?
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    headphones are used to listen to sounds
  • McAIlister
    Also, on this video:
    How you guys translate ......- ? 7lenght long thats weird
  • stiftyy
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RaXoR30 wrote: »
    Almost forgot the key for beaufort is AAENRUEMQCDHKFT

How did you find out about the code?
  • RenegadeX5
    McAIlister wrote: »
    Also, on this video:
    How you guys translate ......- ? 7lenght long thats weird

In theory it means nothing.