The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• McAIlister
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So what can we do to help now ? :o
  • DANNYonPC
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    army1116 said:

Awesome! It seems so simple now, I mean they literally told us it was a telegraph station. How can I help? Try to find headphones on St Quentin's Scar? Also I have seen that magnavox speaker I think in a house in between D and E on Scar CQ.

That one is ALWAYS in the same kind of house (on both the A and B flag of domination scar for example, or during the SP where you pick up the sword)
  • McAIlister
    Where can we find the "Marconi International Code Co., [1920]" ?
  • McAIlister
    RaXoR30 said:

I have purchased the Marconi International Code book, it will be arriving shortly. Stay tuned! :D

wow sound weird that we have to buy a book for the easter egg, no ? :o
  • DANNYonPC
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RaXoR30 said:

I have purchased the Marconi International Code book, it will be arriving shortly. Stay tuned! :D

you actually did it? absolute madman!

• GuineaPigFilms
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RaXoR30 said:

This is a real hero right here
  • eKirts
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RaXoR30 said:

Our hero! :D
  • DANNYonPC
    DANNYonPC said:

RaXoR30 said:

you actually did it? absolute madman!

Any news tho?
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    What's that green metal box with radio equipment on the back side of fao fortress in the rocks do?
  • Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

What's that green metal box with radio equipment on the back side of fao fortress in the rocks do?

When u get the headphones this "box" (Telegraph) start to give you sounds (morse code)
  • KanjiklubJanitor
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That is the main topic of this easter egg discussion, you can find headphones around the map and then if you go to a "box" (usually referred to as an MCOM) you'll hear a code playing from it, that's basically as far as we've gotten. The latest news is that @RaXoR30 has possibly found out what type of code it is using and is awaiting a real life book to decode these messages. Hope that helps!
  • RenegadeX5
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2016
    --After Patch Changes---
    -Morse is now clear and identical in every MCOM no matter the HP, no matter the map, and the morse sais

.--. .-. . ...- .. --- ..- ... | -- . ... ... .- --. . | -.-. --- .-. .-. ..- .--. - . -.. = "PREVIOUS MESSAGE CORRUPTED"

.- .-- .- .. - | ..-. ..- .-. - .... . .-. | .. -. ... - .-. ..- -.-. - .. --- -. ... = "AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS"

-it keeps looping that message until the MCOM explodes, possibly mean DICE failed up on the previous morse messages which they're CORRUPTED.. wait for somethin new....

http://bfee.co/ community
  • Cr0ss92
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope the headphones are not really part of the easter egg and they are just there to inform us about it.
  • frostymcchunks
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    After the patch, the words "Whitebox" seem to be missing from the Magnovox in St. QS
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RenegadeX5 wrote: »
    --After Patch Changes---
    -Morse is now clear and identical in every MCOM no matter the HP, no matter the map, and the morse sais

.--. .-. . ...- .. --- ..- ... | -- . ... ... .- --. . | -.-. --- .-. .-. ..- .--. - . -.. = "PREVIOUS MESSAGE CORRUPTED"

.- .-- .- .. - | ..-. ..- .-. - .... . .-. | .. -. ... - .-. ..- -.-. - .. --- -. ... = "AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS"

-it keeps looping that message until the MCOM explodes, possibly mean DICE failed up on the previous morse messages which they're CORRUPTED.. wait for somethin new....

http://bfee.co/ community

this could be 2 things,.

1 could be that they tried to implement an easter egg hint into the com stations but due to technical problems they messed up and put this in there to communicate with people

2 OR this is actualy part of the easter egg and it hints to the next DLC, hence the ''Await furter instructions''

my money is on the 2nd option, they did this kind of thing in BF4 aswell with the phantom program when all of the steps were taken during a specific DLC and we had to wait out for the next DLC to go live to uncover more hints on the easter eggs.
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've uploaded the morse.wav files i downloaded from a morsecode translator.

the first one is: Previous message Corrupted

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AJ1Q1wJAcG

2nd is the Await Further Instructions

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CvYHdwCQeK
  • dddaniel-99
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    has the box from ballroom blitz already been found? because I saw one on it
  • Coronakill

where did you see it?
  • dddaniel-99
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Coronakill wrote: »

where did you see it?

I saw it on operations. if you are on the defending team, if you all the way till almost the edge of the map you'll see one in a trench. it's on the first phase, set of capture points. I hope you can find it.