The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• II_HotelMama_II
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    for lazy people reading only the last page of forums:

Collisions assembly of links and data (suggestions only).

HotelMamas assembly of links, pics and data (editable).

Original reddit thread about this.

YT-Channels: JackFrag DannyonPC

On Twitter: Jackfrags DannyonPC Collision Bullzeye RadGamerDan

Keep sharing, be nice!
  • Bandicoot84
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2016
    There is another Headset drop Location, Argonnen Forrest in front right of the damage Locomotive. I miss to take a Pic, but its there.
    Im Argonnen Wald an der Kaputten Lok vorn Rechts!

MfG :)
  • Coronakill
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is another Headset drop Location, Argonnen Forrest in front right of the damage Locomotive. I miss to take a Pic, but its there.
    Im Argonnen Wald an der Kaputten Lok vorn Rechts!

MfG :)

locations seem to be random from what i heard, try and keep an eye open for those things folks ^^
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i reckon you will probably need a squad or two all with headsets collected from different maps
  • OGKaktus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think the morse code dont have to make sense, but it ciphered by the pigpen cipher you could find in game, we just have to locate all of them.
    On ballrom Blitz one has already been uncovered on a painting. We need the rest.
  • xanderbashX2
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If I am in a server that does not have enough people to start will collecting them still count?
  • darkrobb
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    are they even findable then? if the server hasnt started that is.
  • darkrobb
    is it an idea that we all join a server and try to find them together instead of everyone trying to find them in a chaos map with all the fighting going on allone. like say a time and date to be on teamspeak or something?
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes findable empty servers
  • Bandicoot84
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The Round don't Starts were I found the Headset, in Argonnen, I was the only one on the Server.
    The Headset must be there by start on the Map, not only when the Round starts.
    Sorry for the worse English!
  • darkrobb
    edited October 2016
    ok then im gona raid empty servers, i just found one on empires edge (its added to the docs) and i found the morse code machine very close by, maybe the headphones are always close to the device? anyone found headphone far away from the devices? unfortunatly i dont have anything to record the morse code with

• RenegadeX5
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Guys. If you get the headphones and go to a mini mcom u will get something that sounds **** morse code. But if you keep going back and forth at the end of each code stream you will realise every code is different from the previous. Slightly different, but still. I'm starting to think morse is not the way to go.
  • Supermonkeyballz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I started on Amiens with a full server and the headphones were not on the statue. I went back about 3 minutes in to the game and they were. They either re-spawn at another point when found or don't always spawn at beginning of match.
  • darkrobb
    i found mine in empires edge about 30 min into the game, by looking around where i found the morse code device
  • Choclatemoofins
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok, so I was looking at the Morse Code that @RenegadeX5 that provided, NOGTSER<AS>TMEMAAEDAUTTNMOT, and I was trying to see if I could make out what the grid of letters would be for ADFGVX chart for the Morse Code, the I realized that there were symbols from the PigPen Cipher that @The_DasKaktus talked about from Ballroom Blitz and discovered that NOGTSER<AS>TMEMAAEDAUTTNMOT had symbols from that PigPen cipher, specifically <AS>, which using the cipher translates to JPASAS. Which is only a part of all of that Morse code. So obviously, like @The_DasKaktus said, there are more PigPen ciphers, and we need to find them
  • Naitsabes317j
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok, so I was looking at the Morse Code that @RenegadeX5 that provided, NOGTSER<AS>TMEMAAEDAUTTNMOT, and I was trying to see if I could make out what the grid of letters would be for ADFGVX chart for the Morse Code, the I realized that there were symbols from the PigPen Cipher that @The_DasKaktus talked about from Ballroom Blitz and discovered that NOGTSER<AS>TMEMAAEDAUTTNMOT had symbols from that PigPen cipher, specifically <AS>, which using the cipher translates to JPASAS. Which is only a part of all of that Morse code. So obviously, like @The_DasKaktus said, there are more PigPen ciphers, and we need to find them

Yes our task is now to search for the other Pigpen cipher like the one on Ballroom Blitz.
  • Bandicoot84
    Decodierung Morse

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Morse-Tafel.png

(Engl. ImTransation tool)
    The Morsetafel shown in the picture on the right is arranged inversely according to signal sequences. It consists of two binary trees, one of which has the root 'dot' and the other the root 'stroke'. These two roots are located on the upper left of the Morse panel. The respective tree branches over 6 to 8 planes, where the node is the name of the Morse character, which extends from the root to this node.

In the case of decoding, you start from the respective root (dot or line) at the top left and follow the branches until the Morse code is 'processed'. The name (letter, number, special character) is then found on the node.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Morse-Tafel.png

(German)
    Die im Bild rechts gezeigte Morsetafel ist invers nach Signal-Folgen geordnet. Sie besteht aus zwei binären Bäumen, wobei der eine die Wurzel „Punkt“ und der andere die Wurzel „Strich“ hat. Diese beiden Wurzeln befinden sich links oben in der Morse-Tafel. Der jeweilige Baum verzweigt sich über 6 bis 8 Ebenen, wobei an den Knoten die Bezeichnung des Morsezeichens steht, das von der Wurzel bis zu diesem Knoten reicht.

Bei der Decodierung geht man von der jeweiligen Wurzel (Punkt oder Strich) links oben aus und folgt den Verzweigungen, bis das Morsezeichen „abgearbeitet“ ist. Dort am Knoten steht dann die Bezeichnung (Buchstabe, Ziffer, Sonderzeichen).
  • scar_azzkikr
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • yakuncha
    does this help its how they do the enigma code
    just need daily key
    http://www.counton.org/explorer/codebreaking/enigma-cipher.php
  • M0useZA
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    yakuncha wrote: »
    does this help its how they do the enigma code
    just need daily key
    http://www.counton.org/explorer/codebreaking/enigma-cipher.php

Might have some relevance however the Enigma cipher was invented at the end of WW1 so not sure if it was ever used during this time period - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine