The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• dutch-defp
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't find any of they valves that can be interacted with. I'm on xbox

The match need to be started to interact with them
  • Matty101yttam
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same, tried interacting with a record, after playing the record nothing i think it only works during a started game.
  • dutch-defp
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And if you Played the record the record will respawn on the map even if the record player is destroyed
  • LinkMaster271
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    if is spawns again and the record player is not broken can another message be played??
  • LinkMaster271
    Go to this page if you have not already and go where it says in June 1918.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADFGVX_cipher

that matrix looks similar to ours. now they give a word that they show us how to encrypt by using the first matrix to create another matrix after we have encoded the phrase we want to encrypt. that second matrix uses a keyword in order for the second matrix to work. long story short the cipher text came out to be this: DGDD DAGD DGAF ADDF DADV DVFA ADVX. now if you go here: dcode.fr/adfgvx-cipher and type in the original matrix with keyword (in there example it is privacy) with that cipher text will come out in plaintext which for there example was ATTACKAT1200AM.

so I believe the cipher text we are looking for will look like this: DGDD DAGD DGAF ADDF DADV DVFA ADVX.
  • XxTheresa_MayxX
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

that matrix looks similar to ours. now they give a word that they show us how to encrypt by using the first matrix to create another matrix after we have encoded the phrase we want to encrypt. that second matrix uses a keyword in order for the second matrix to work. long story short the cipher text came out to be this: DGDD DAGD DGAF ADDF DADV DVFA ADVX. now if you go here: dcode.fr/adfgvx-cipher and type in the original matrix with keyword (in there example it is privacy) with that cipher text will come out in plaintext which for there example was ATTACKAT1200AM.

so I believe the cipher text we are looking for will look like this: DGDD DAGD DGAF ADDF DADV DVFA ADVX.

This is what I was going on about yesterday, but we dont have a key or ciphertext for it, so its we cant do much with the code right now unless we find the ciphertext
  • KopaTropa123
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same, tried interacting with a record, after playing the record nothing i think it only works during a started game.

No. Record worked for fir me prior to match starting
  • Matty101yttam
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    which valve did you turn 1st then?
  • LinkMaster271

This is what I was going on about yesterday, but we dont have a key or ciphertext for it, so its we cant do much with the code right now unless we find the ciphertext

I know, but I don't think you said what the cipher text might look like.
  • LinkMaster271
    I think the keyword could be masterman, moat , sharks, les resquins
  • RANGER_FROM_BAJA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ummm...

I think someone found something to do with the valves...
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    974 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ummm...

I think someone found something to do with the valves...

Interesting...
  • jeroencrx
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice job Dannyonpc
  • slashman2441
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is this real? Or am I being bamboozled?
  • XxTheresa_MayxX
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

you are not being bamboozled friendo i saw it myself
  • LinkMaster271
    is it connected?
  • slashman2441
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

you are not being bamboozled friendo i saw it myself

I believe you. But only because it sounds like it left you with some mild PTSD. Haha
  • SPAWETY
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi everyone

I can't believe that search finish here...

• Matty101yttam
    edited April 2017
    Who says its finished?
    The main EE with the code is still not done right?

Pretty sure the valves still have more to do since theres a couple hidden that you cant get to, this was more like a middle bonus EE.
  • lightningNAjar
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Okay so the piano music and the valves are for the shark EE correct also keep hearing about a second code what is it