The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Another Battlefield game, another group of "Easter Egg Hunters" who will waste time searching for things that aren't there and will only be added in later DLCs...

Remember Mogolodon? You kids spent ages searching for something that wasn't there, only for it to be added later on.

Maybe you should treat these hints as what they are...a teaser for future content.
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    M0useZA wrote: »
    yakuncha wrote: »
    does this help its how they do the enigma code
    just need daily key
    http://www.counton.org/explorer/codebreaking/enigma-cipher.php

Might have some relevance however the Enigma cipher was invented at the end of WW1 so not sure if it was ever used during this time period - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine

i know that but the code was used prior to the code being broken!!!
  • PABSTon3DO
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I started on Amiens with a full server and the headphones were not on the statue. I went back about 3 minutes in to the game and they were. They either re-spawn at another point when found or don't always spawn at beginning of match.
    That makes sense. I found headphones on the beach (Foa Fortress) two times in a row two days ago (server was full of players one time). However, yesterday I tried multiple times to run towards the stone quickly after deploying and there was no result.
  • Sir_Jordangerous
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Another Battlefield game, another group of "Easter Egg Hunters" who will waste time searching for things that aren't there and will only be added in later DLCs...

Remember Mogolodon? You kids spent ages searching for something that wasn't there, only for it to be added later on.

Maybe you should treat these hints as what they are...a teaser for future content.

True, but we can at least try to get a set of matching morese code translations for now.
  • AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

True, but we can at least try to get a set of matching morese code translations for now.

Sure. But you guys (should) know by now that none of this is relevant NOW. It will be, maybe in March.

I was one of the first to have the Gator Rassler patch in BF Hardline...Knew you'd have to smash all toilets to open gate. But this stuff is lame.
  • PABSTon3DO
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2016
    We also remember Phantom Program.
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016

and how much time did you waste getting up to date with this thread old man?
  • AldermachXI
    PABSTon3DO wrote: »
    We also remember Phantom Program.

Yes. Which came with China Rising. Which was added later on...
  • Sir_Jordangerous
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2016
    yakuncha wrote: »

and how much time did you waste getting up to date with this thread old man?

Not as much as your time wasted being a jerk.
  • darkrobb
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can we keep it relevant in here plz?
  • Jiraya83
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    Just ignore the troll!! i like this kind of thread, they are a real part of the game since even the DEVs play with us.

i tried to be on date in every comment, but this is too information to make total sence for me :P , so I hope you guys can answer.

All the MCOMs and Headphones was found?

another question, in anyplace was found any information about wich cipher the "DICE" are using, since we have a lot of ciphers used in the WWI, or maybe like i read in some comments, depends of the country you are in, the cipher will change as well (changing the morse code that you heard)

(hope i can start to help with all of you)

• yakuncha
    rjordanglad wasnt talking about you im on about AldermachXI being patronizing picked up your quote with his in though
  • beshy642
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi guys ive found an older guy in my town that specislises in more code his having a look at the videos jack frags posted today for me
  • darkrobb
    edited October 2016
    adfgx cypher,
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/43727/easter-egg-adfgx-pigpen-cipher-morse-code-mcom
    in there is a vid with the first one found.
    mcoms are pretty much all found, i think.
    headphones are kind of random we think.
    and here is a link to the shared docs.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bVo_UrzVpUoPL8TyQqdXev0pHNKgUUcJydEmi9U2tpQ/edit

still need to decypher most if not all morse codes that are in each map
    @Jiraya83
  • TimSad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Has anyone asked yet if everybody hears the same morse code or could it be different for each person just like the light code on DV2015?
  • PABSTon3DO

Here it is. I've found it again. Please replace my old video in the list of links and hints.
    I was waiting for about 10 minutes.
  • collinh2004
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Found a Easter egg near the statue where the headphones spawn at Amiens there's boxes surrounding it and if you go to the top of any of them find the tallest triangle box ( I think it's a fuel tank) if you shoot that one it gets a white cross and a small explosion there's others and if you shoot them before you shoot the big one they do nothing I think it might have something to do with the headphones or maybe a passcode (by blowing them up in a sequence) and if you find anything that has to do with headphones or any questions email me at [email protected]
  • darkrobb
    for me thay all sound the same, but idk morse code and its kinda hard to follow in my opinion
  • RenegadeX5
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Why is this guy "Spending time" telling us what to do and being so negative? If you don't want to be part of it just don't. My god.
  • ECR_WarTex
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What I can definitely confirm is, that, once the HP(Headphones) picked up, they WON'T spawn in that round again.
    And I think that there are more than 4 Spawn Locations