How to Get Gun Kills to Show on Dog Tag

gsprete13
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
How do you get the kills to show on the dog tag for the weapon?I have over 200+ kills with it

Comments

• Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Apply dog tag to loadout under soldier options in main menu, it won't show for you, but when you get kills it will show for your killcam.
  • gsprete13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    @ggballday414 thanks
  • BakjeSlaSaus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was looking for this one! Have the same issue. It kinda sucks that you cant see it fully for your own. Very confusing ans irritating. On of the things they should add, just like in 4
  • QuattromanS4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wait so apply which dog tag? Do you apply the default dog tag to show your best gun, or do you go to back side and choose the gun you want with over 100 kills dog tag and it shows the updated number?
  • westyrules14
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wait so apply which dog tag? Do you apply the default dog tag to show your best gun, or do you go to back side and choose the gun you want with over 100 kills dog tag and it shows the updated number?

It's the back side dog tag (gold one and you need 100 kills with that weapon (not sure if different variants count)), your kill stat won't appear in menus but will in game.
  • the-frag-artist
    432 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does this work with silver tags as well? Anyone seen one?
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Once you get 100 kills total with any/all of the variants of one weapon, you will be awarded a gold back dog tag. It will show all of your kills with that weapon.

Frankly I don't bother has if you are using that weapon your victim can see your service stars anyway.

I'm sure if enough want it they could add the kill counter for your weapons from Hardline so you can always know how many kills you have with everything at all times.
  • the-frag-artist
    432 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does this work with silver tags as well? Anyone seen one?

Buehler?

I want to use the silver grenade tag but want to make sure it shows the number of kills on the backside.
  • LordCephious
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does it work with the copper/bronze vehicle tags?
  • TaasteTheRainbow
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does it work with the copper/bronze vehicle tags?

I'm wondering the same thing. Add me on Origin and we'll test it together
    Origin: TaasteTheRainbow (double a in taste)
  • LBass20
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How come it doesn't show for me I played with a friend an he said it doesn't say how many kills I have using gewehr 98 an I have like 1600 kills with it can anyone help
  • Scruffy_McGuffy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There needs to be a way to show this for whichever gun you're currently using, not just for the gun you specified between games.
  • PhantomWarrior02
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The it works is confusing at best, irrating at least.
  • disposalist
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There needs to be a way to show this for whichever gun you're currently using, not just for the gun you specified between games.
    People see your service stars when you kill, so they know to the last 100 how many kills you have... not that it really matters...
  • Aevery720
    328 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like using the selb 1906 dog tag since I have over a thousand kills with it and everyone says it's underpowered. I like it even when I'm not using medic because I'm in the top 1% and with such few kills, I know almost no one uses it. I think it's underrated and like to think people will see that it can be a useful weapon.
  • Scruffy_McGuffy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    People see your service stars when you kill, so they know to the last 100 how many kills you have... not that it really matters...
    No what I mean is, say you assign the dog tag for the MP19, then in game you switch based on the battle flow between three or four classes, and maybe for a time you switch your Assault loadout to the shotgun. Other players will still only see your MP19 info. I'm saying there should be a generic "currently equipped gun" dog tag to choose from, which in game becomes the dog tag for whichever gun you are using.