Why stats are so deprived of most information????

orangebionic
232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
After playing few games i went to look for stats, in typical way for other bf titles. Imagine mine( and probably many others) surprise when i found only spm, games won , and kpm.
As much I recognise importance of score and kills per minute, i would question games won- just by joining games on the losing, or winning side we might have false picture of our effect on the results, I never care so much about that anyway.

Where is the rest??? I never played for k/d itself , but monitoring it was always great way of checking how much i ve learned ( or didnt). If anything , that should be next to kpm.
Another thing I am missing its accuracy of specific guns , and k/d associated with these, for same reason, just "feeling" that weapon is good, or effective is purely subjective, I ve discovered so many guns in bf4 just by checking and comparing kills and accuracy. I ve used guns i was thinking they do me no good, then check stats to realise, that on the bat those are better than my most used guns. I would never discored mkmod11 or ace dmr if I couldnt research data. Number rarely lie , if at all.

Where are battle replays??
I am not a player obsessed with stats, actually I hated match, years ago , when at school, but that feels... casual( I know, I know, we all casual if we not pro's, and pros are paid for playing). Whare are numbers for flags captured, defended, objectives taken/ defended, mcoms, pidgeons etc???
Please dont tell me its because those, who suck DB( donkeys bal...) wont feel bad and quit. Hell, I am bad player myself, but I can take a bit virtual punishment, and not to be ashamed, you win or you lose , its bloody circle of life.

Comments

• Kirk40k
    2363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After playing few games i went to look for stats, in typical way for other bf titles. Imagine mine( and probably many others) surprise when i found only spm, games won , and kpm.
    As much I recognise importance of score and kills per minute, i would question games won- just by joining games on the losing, or winning side we might have false picture of our effect on the results, I never care so much about that anyway.

Where is the rest??? I never played for k/d itself , but monitoring it was always great way of checking how much i ve learned ( or didnt). If anything , that should be next to kpm.
    Another thing I am missing its accuracy of specific guns , and k/d associated with these, for same reason, just "feeling" that weapon is good, or effective is purely subjective, I ve discovered so many guns in bf4 just by checking and comparing kills and accuracy. I ve used guns i was thinking they do me no good, then check stats to realise, that on the bat those are better than my most used guns. I would never discored mkmod11 or ace dmr if I couldnt research data. Number rarely lie , if at all.

Where are battle replays??
    I am not a player obsessed with stats, actually I hated match, years ago , when at school, but that feels... casual( I know, I know, we all casual if we not pro's, and pros are paid for playing). Whare are numbers for flags captured, defended, objectives taken/ defended, mcoms, pidgeons etc???
    Please dont tell me its because those, who suck DB( donkeys bal...) wont feel bad and quit. Hell, I am bad player myself, but I can take a bit virtual punishment, and not to be ashamed, you win or you lose , its bloody circle of life.

Look under "Detailed Stats" in the Companion App.
  • orangebionic
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    whats companion app??? Is that crap few pages in-game menu with nothing on it???
  • PBS-iRuthless
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Companion App - what it says on the tin.
    Either in appstore or playstore, it will show all your detailed stats there.
  • Deathwish2k
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But we dont want to use a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ app to see our stats or to costumize our loadouts - I dont know what they where thinking
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    You are literally on the same site where you can look at your stats....

https://www.battlefield.com/companion
  • orangebionic

thats my point. i dont have it. I dont use ea account and I never feel I should have to. Those stats should be in game menu.
  • Endgame77
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

thats my point. i dont have it. I dont use ea account and I never feel I should have to. Those stats should be in game menu.

You use an EA Account to play the game......