Weekly BF

Battlepack - "An Error Occured.............." What? - twice now I lost everything!

bigdaddygonutz
210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2016
First I got a Battlepack - then while I opened it = " An error Occured while opening......." and the Battlepack and content was lost

Then the next day (after I got a new Battle pack that worked) I scraped all my "skins/inventory" - and I bought a new Battle pack for 900 !!!!! and f........ again " An Error Occured while opening" and m,y 900 was lost

The new Battlepack system is utterly stupid and bugged.

I spent a load of money on this game and need to play many hours to get the stupid Battlepacks just to get "An Error occured while opening............."

Comments

• Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't know why people are freaking out about battlepacks and skins when they mean nothing. Skins do nothing for you in-game, and you'll literally be getting battlepacks endlessly throughout the entire time you play the game, seeing as the new system made them random rewards.

You'll get all your stuff back just by playing the game.
  • Undert0ker
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a bug that needs fixing
  • Selvator
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got the exact same problem!
    Got an error and now my battlepack and all it's content is gone.
    I have contacted EA support through a ticket so I hope to hear from them soon.

I started a topic about this issue on Answer HQ aswell: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Error-opening-battlepack-now-battlepack-is-gone/m-p/5645366#U5645366