Weekly Debrief

Battlepack error

iom2010
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This has happened to me twice now. I lost two battlepacks.

When I open a battlepack, the error occurred saying something about an error to open the battlepack and I lose the content.

I will keep my remaining battlepacks safe for now as I don't want to lose them. It's a good thing that it's only skins but please fix this bug.

Comments

• Stijsiger
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here! Playing for a few hours to obtain a battlepack and then an error occurs! Im sad now :(
  • iWezlo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same, I just lost two packs with the same error.
  • Destrodelphia
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I scrapped some stuff to save up for an enhanced battlepack today, and when I tried to open it (while queuing up for a server), there was a message saying the game had an error opening the pack. Afterwards, I was missing the pack (no longer appeared as "unopened"), and the contents weren't added to my inventory. Essentially I just lost 390+ scrap for nothing. Very frustrating.
  • Agamakus
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue happened to me today.
  • contact634
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same had 2 had an error lost the packs and content
  • Ahazy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Spent hours playing and finally got ONE battle pack. Open it and got a dope ERROR that removed my battle pack and gave me nothing. About to return the game since it's broken, EA feel free to add a battle pack to my account and I'll keep playing. God dammit.
  • TeamHOFF86
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to be happenin today then. I think I'll be saving them up for a while then - I lost one too...

Givery it a week or so - it's not like there's anything vital in them that we need straight away!
  • Agamakus
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After update up to 1.02 mine battlepack appeared again and I successfully opened it.
  • gr0undp0und
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still having same issue even after patch
  • SneakyxxBastrd
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    happened to me last night, i have had several successful openings including the premium gift ones, but lost a shabby one as i opened it error...
  • Destrodelphia
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agamakus wrote: »
    After update up to 1.02 mine battlepack appeared again and I successfully opened it.

Glad to hear it. Mine stayed missing :neutral:
  • DIABLO-SAMWICH
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't had this particular problem. I just keep getting the same rifle skin over and over. 4 times so far. :|
  • RegisAndChelsea
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. Lost 5 total. 3 were from the deluxe upgrade (paid content) and 2 were earned. Packs disappeared and no content was given. I can't figure out how to contact EA either. It seems all forms of communication are disabled except for chat, which appears to also be broken at the moment.
  • Manjii
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I write to support by chat, guy from support tell me I recive items to my accout but this is total ****. I talk with my friends on Teamspeak about this bug and they also don't recive anything after error, so their support just lie. This support it's just like all EA , **** ...
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I believe those "lost" battlepacks appear later. So you will get them but just not when you get them :)
  • Squirrel_trip
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Problem:
    Battlepack lost and Battlepack contents lost.
    Happens when you try to open a Battlepack between matches and next map loads while your opening it.

Solution:
    Open Battlepack in main menu out of a game.
  • Pulaski1974
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlepack and also daily scrap rewards aren't being saved in inventory.
  • doctim2
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They are there, just hidden by the bug. You can temporarily work around it by scrapping a skin. The problem will reoccur though. Hopefully they will get it repaired properly soon.