Battlefield 1 Easter Egg ideas?

DoubleTap_13th
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Post your ideas here, could be small things that go unnoticed by the masses or elaborate phantom bow type puzzles. There is plenty of time for the Devs to add a community favorite to a DLC... So what would you like?
Personally;
1. Time based, I'd like to see a rare/random Rambo style NPC jump out of a mud wall in the trenches and run off, always to fast for you to catch up only left wondering, did I see that?
2. We have seen lots of 2143 eggs. Time for the random BC stuff, "Haggert was here, too" carved in a tree
3. Could have a random light saber hilt near some artillery shells.
4. Think most would like to see or hear more Bigfoot/yeti sounds.
5. ??

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe a pack of cigarettes or a candy bar laying around. Get a achievement dog tag "sweet tooth" and "Smoke em if you got em".
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want them to continue with the hidden Phantom Program assignments. I love the mystery around this program and seeing them incorporate it into a WWI setting would be fascinating.
  • DoubleTap_13th
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Origin of the phantom program. How the bow became as it is. From scattered Intel :wink:
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Phantom Carrier Pigeon
  • DrVanNostrand1
    869 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Phantom Carrier Pigeon

mqdefault.jpg
  • ArcticWarfighter
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016
    good question...
  • bf1helicopter
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    A level with a hospital in it. You have to search for the correct room. Find the key. And abort adolf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Idk what year he was born but if he was born in this time period it could work
  • Frankenstein68
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A level with a hospital in it. You have to search for the correct room. Find the key. And abort adolf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Idk what year he was born but if he was born in this time period it could work

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ actually fought for the Germans during the Great War. He was decorated for bravery. Seriously; does ANYBODY read history books anymore?
  • bf1helicopter
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ actually fought for the Germans during the Great War. He was decorated for bravery. Seriously; does ANYBODY read history books anymore?

After I was taught that Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas, I stopped trusting "history books".

Anyways if this is true then the Easter egg can be adolf spawns on the map and you have to kill him before he kills you
  • DrVanNostrand1
    869 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016

you have to kill him before he kills you

word_amazing-scaled1000.jpg
  • DoubleTap_13th
    A tribute to pink floyds animals album instead of a Zeppelin in the distance on one map there could be a huge Pig Ballon. If your a PF fan you know a lot of those stuff has to do with world war.
  • JammyLaffers
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pigeons fly past every so often and you have to shoot them down and some have messages. This would relate to the Pigeon messengers in WW1 but probably wont be anything like this... :D
  • DoubleTap_13th
    Pigeons fly past every so often and you have to shoot them down and some have messages. This would relate to the Pigeon messengers in WW1 but probably wont be anything like this... :D

That could be a great was for them to include clues to the "origin" of the phantom program. I like it.