Class Rank Drop

13»

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14433 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    PTSonick wrote: »
    Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
    Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost.

And scores/general rank???? all to ZERO?????

It is probably taking some time for the backend to refresh some statistics and correct them.
  • -II-MaladiA-II-
    437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    also here

Medi now rank 5 (was 10)
    Soldier now rank 6 (was 10)
    Supporter rank 3 (was 6+)

bougth lvl 10 weapons lol ... good patch ... backstep again
  • PTSonick
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PTSonick wrote: »
    Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
    Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost.

And scores/general rank???? all to ZERO?????

It is probably taking some time for the backend to refresh some statistics and correct them.

lets hope so..

If it persists??
  • KRAY713
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still have all my weapons I had unlocked, and the only class that was touched was my rank 10 medic (dropped to rank 6). All other classes were fine, they were low anyways. Now my rank increase counts in-game but not on the main "soldier" screen. Can anyone relate?
  • KRAY713
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ignore my last comment, it just fixed itself
  • -Palpachew-
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happened to me. I still have 2 side weapons that I still needed to buy but because it got reset to around rank 6-7, I can't buy them now and I hit rank 10 on all of them yesterday. :(
  • mrdeerduck
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I also dropped rank to. I was rank 8 for recon, rank 7 for support, 3 on assault and 2 on medic. Recon dropped down to 4 so did support, and assault and medic all went back down to 1. Very frustrating.
  • ThrasherNoah
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This happened to me too, on PS4. I was rank 10 going on 11 on scout class and after updating to 1.02, I was only rank 5.
  • Master_Brewster
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    D3MiNiO wrote: »
    What i'm saying is that you didn't work to rank 10. After rank 5 ,boom instantly rank 10 unlocks. At least that is what happened to me

Well i still grinded to lvl 10 only to get dropped down to 5, so how does that help? I didn't jump to lvl 10. 12345678910 on each class.

I now also have about 1200 warbonds more than i did, seems like this is some kind of backup save

no you didn't, it bugged out like everybody else. You're at the rank you should be at now with the points you gained as that class.
  • Darkmonkeyboy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    right so can someone tell me, I see I wasn't the only one with this as since 2 days ago when patch was introduced I lost loads of ranks. I was rank 15 sniper, 13 support, 9 assault and medic 7ish. Spent 12 hours a day 3 days in a row and hit lv 40 soldier ish then lost it all.

I'm, now ranks 2-5 on them all and for the last 2 days they haven't budged a single bit baring in mind I put like 15hours plus into one class I'm not getting any exp to be able to get them all back to rank 10. Feels like 2 days wasted for nothing, I'm also not getting correct exp in general now, at end of game I get 10-15k exp each round and when I check my personal score meter it goes up about 1mm a game, at this rate will take few months to go up one level.

Whatever that patch did has ruined the game for me, I play to rank up its what I enjoy, but now iv either lost me class ranks that now wont progress or I cant lv up in general. I play for fun now mucking around but no where near as fun as trying my best to lv up as fast as I can they need to fix it and put it back as may now not get back into the game.

• UD-Sheleana
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    D3MiNiO wrote: »
    What i'm saying is that you didn't work to rank 10. After rank 5 ,boom instantly rank 10 unlocks. At least that is what happened to me

Well i still grinded to lvl 10 only to get dropped down to 5, so how does that help? I didn't jump to lvl 10. 12345678910 on each class.

I now also have about 1200 warbonds more than i did, seems like this is some kind of backup save

You just said it right there you didn't grind to 10 it was broken you got there before you were suppose to be able to you didn't have the true level 10 xp for the kits they let you keep the guns but you didn't earn that level it's simply fixed now
  • UD-Sheleana
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's not a bug if your level 10 weapons are locked it's because you didn't purchase them I personally was 11 on support and assault it put me back to 6 on my assault but I still had my level 10 weapon on both support and assault I noticed before they fixed it really think you should be able to max every kit in less than a week? Right glad they fixed it
  • Crow420
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes, i noticed it also. I was lvl 10 on all and now im 5-6 on all

I was almost rank 70 now it's saying I'm rank 1
  • OzoonsLV
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bought game yesterday! Happy Christmas to me. Can't connect to server today. F$#* this. From Latvia.
    How can I fix this sh*$?
  • Toon-Army-DOm
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes its happened on my support class wanted to get a bar storm the game seems full of bugs or if its not bugs then its hacks soon get sorted if we all asked for our money back lol