Ranks reset

SlenderNipplez
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Logged in on xbox one after the patch to find out my class ranks had been reset to 1, after spending hours trying to get rank 10 on my classes they have all been reset. If anyone knows how to fix this issue please help. Until this is fixed I'm taking a long break from this game already.

Comments

• ZyGViking2121
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same On PC though, I lost everything. I'm just giving them some time, maybe its an issue they need to look into a bit more.
  • Dunlop225
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On PC also. Spoke to an adviser on EA support and he said that there is problems with the new battlelog system and there wasn't anything that he could do. Just recommend waiting and seemed to think they'd have the problem fixed soon.
  • chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Let's hope they fix this issue soon. I had all my classes to rank 10 and now all of them are reset to 4 - 5.
    A lot of people are having issues with this, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
  • AndreasPSN
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/44346/battlefield-1-update-10242016#latest

These are the patch notes for today's update.

"Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
    Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost."
  • Themightynewb
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There was a bug where class ranks weren't correct, I went from 3 to 10 in 2 rounds...
  • Dunlop225
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is that the patch that was released and was 430mb or is this another one because i've still lost all my progress.
  • ZyGViking2121
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have every 1 of my classed above Rank 10, Well they are down to rank 3 for assault rank 4 for the medic and the other classes are at rank 1, leave it to EA/Dice to patch their games lol
  • rictoby
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i guess all the time i spent and it resets, it didn't glitch i put in time and effort to get there. I don't even like playing it anymore due to being crapped on
  • ZyGViking2121
    rictoby wrote: »
    i guess all the time i spent and it resets, it didn't glitch i put in time and effort to get there. I don't even like playing it anymore due to being crapped on

Well, I don't mine really, Now If I had to start from scratch I'd be mad, but my rank stayed atleast, got to rank 41 about an hour or so ago, but class ranks well I have a gun equipped that Im not normally allowed to have at my class lvl on my support, which is a lvl 10 gun, I'm not gonna touch it lol
  • GUNROC155
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Its been a few days since the patch and I was playing this morning.
    Everything was normal. I never had an issue of power ranking in like 2 rounds. Purchase weapons and what not when I reached the required rank. Then during the middle of a round, one of the guys on my squad starting spazzing out after he died. He said he was now a private, all of his class ranks were reset and he lost his guns. I didn't pay much attention because none of us knew each other. At the end of the round I was sent back to the home screen and all of my stuff has now been reset. Character rank, class ranks, guns are all like the day I bought the game. I do still have the correct warbonds though. Only thing I can think of is during the match I bought the automatic mp18 and put the royal skin I had saved up from other battlepacks. This will get fixed i'm sure its aggravating as hell. Especially after bf4 and all the hell we went through until after new years before we got all of our stuff straightened out. I still don't have my insider tag, plus all this now. I wonder if the Swedish folks will be taking their required leave now and leave us in a mess for a while. This is all jumbled thoughts that just came to me but past performance is a future predictor. And with Battlefield you just gotta roll with the good and bad.
    :#
    EDIT: My issue as since been resolved and everything is back to normal. Thanks ladies and gents at DICE.
    Post edited by GUNROC155 on
  • deathead47
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    same with me, yesterday i was playing a match and then when it finished it said that an error occurred. went to the server browser and could not enter any matches on conquest. went to quickmatch but when i entered with my assult classes i noticed that my shoehorned sights went back to iron on my heilriegel. then it took it away when i died and noticed that all my classes and unlocked went to 0. now as I am looking through, I still have my warbonds and scraps but it also took away my skins and puzzle pieces. what happened yesterday?

EDIT/UPDATE: just login to check and all my stuff is back, and i was on PS4.
    Post edited by deathead47 on
  • bullseye9508
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whew. Close call. Started my xbox up and my scout class was at 0. Restarted and it was fixed.
  • lAlucard
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just happened to me. WHAT THE **** !?!?
    I was almost rank 3 on assault and now this. WTF !
  • Fordie1986
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I've been reset to level 0 on all my ranks, I ranked up the normal way with all my mates! What the hell DICE this is not cool, I'm level 30 with no rank status well done because that really makes sense to me!!! Forgot to add I have a medic score of 581,704!
  • TrademarkTM
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fordie1986 wrote: »
    Yeah I've been reset to level 0 on all my ranks, I ranked up the normal way with all my mates! What the hell DICE this is not cool, I'm level 30 with no rank status well done because that really makes sense to me!!! Forgot to add I have a medic score of 581,704!

when was the last time you logged in? the previous posts I believe are from the first patch, not the fall patch.
  • BreakYourseIf
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Viking2121 wrote: »
    rictoby wrote: »

Well, I don't mine really, Now If I had to start from scratch I'd be mad, but my rank stayed atleast, got to rank 41 about an hour or so ago, but class ranks well I have a gun equipped that Im not normally allowed to have at my class lvl on my support, which is a lvl 10 gun, I'm not gonna touch it lol

Sounds like you were effected by the glitch that ranked you up quicker than normal and your ranks have been corrected.
    I am level 48 and I am rank 10 medic, 7 assault, 3 scout and 5 support.
    Just to give you something to compare to.
  • vogel6223
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just played tdm and everything wasn't there besides some guns. I had the m1903 in the sniper class but skill level was 0 and my rank was 0. I was rank 47 and had skill level 10 on sniper and medic. Please fix the problem battlefield.
  • vogel6223
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Now when I go to customize soldier everything is there that I unlocked but it still says I'm level zero and skill level zero when I back out of it
  • jacecole9100
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happened to me today. And it was perfectly fine yesterday, can’t join a game. Please fix.
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This may be the most delicious Necro ever. Fifteen months since the original post, and just as relevant as ever.