BF1 Stats reset

Comments

• chesronkocsis
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Serkaii wrote: »
    The class ranks I believe are supposed to be changed like that. Patch notes said something about class ranks ranking up too quickly. Any guns unlocked via the higher ranks should remain however.

I didn't read any of that and you say we should have kept our level 10 weapons? I only got my level 10 Sniper left, my level 10 LMG, SMG and Carbine are locked again.....
    All the hard work for nothing.......

Did you purchase all the lvl 10 guns? Or were they just "available" to purchase and you hadn't used Warbonds yet to get them?

I only purchased the sniper. I wanted to purchase the rest today because i spend all my war bonds on other stuff haha. But it makes no sense our classes are cut in half. Even if it isn't a bug? dice didn't mention it

Yeah, unless you had already purchased them, then you'll have to rank back up to get them. Sorry man! I'm sure the speed of class rank ups was unintentional on DICE's part, hence the fix. It was really easy to hit rank 10 in a matter of a couple hours, should definitely take longer if that's going to be the end game class rank.

If that is the case, they should have mentioned it in the patch notes. Since they didn't do that, I suppose it's a new bug.
  • JonoHopper13
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same with me, I have just reached level 32 and then when I exited the game, every thing was lost, skins, currency, weapons, and I believe it all has something to do with someone dedossing the bf1 servers today
  • STEELERJ-XXL
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    r4idboy wrote: »
    ok contacted ea support the guy said its a known problem and theyre working on it. anyone else got the problem?

Woke up this mornin', my rank went from 34 to 0! My son also went to 0....
  • King_Lethal_X
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Servers are currently having issues. Likely the reason stats aren't syncing properly.
  • afkmacro
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What's the word on a fix? Did they say anything about it?
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just got in and my level 30 soldier is fine, so I wouldn't panic. If they can keep all of my stats I'm sure they've kept everyone elses. Whether you can access the stat server to get the correct stats for your soldier is another matter.
  • Thomaars
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hmmm Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this problem. Don't get me wrong, it sucks, but at least it's not something on my end. Still got my rank 10 guns. but all medals, warbonds, class levels and ranking are gone (played a game and it doesn't seem to save any new progress being made). Skins and scrap remained for some reason, the 2 things I don't really give a **** about haha.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    afkmacro wrote: »
    What's the word on a fix? Did they say anything about it?

They seem to think it is fixed, all of their current advice revolves around getting people to clear their caches, hard restart their consoles etc.
  • LHTBdrumming
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've had the same problem, I got up to level 9 in one sitting, and then turned off my console (PS4, yes I'm a pleb, I'm all for the PC Master Race). Later on in the day I then came back and started up BF1, and all of a sudden I was reset to 0. I am a little bit annoyed, but like... wtf. It's a ranking/level system, how can you **** that up? Anyway, was wondering if anyone could help in anyway. Thanks.
  • LHTBdrumming
    When I say level, I mean like my overall rank, like 1 - 140.
  • Sindari
    edited October 2016
    I've had the same problem, I got up to level 9 in one sitting, and then turned off my console (PS4, yes I'm a pleb, I'm all for the PC Master Race). Later on in the day I then came back and started up BF1, and all of a sudden I was reset to 0. I am a little bit annoyed, but like... wtf. It's a ranking/level system, how can you **** that up? Anyway, was wondering if anyone could help in anyway. Thanks.

"is this on PS4? We're seeing connection and stats loading issues and the studio is investigating. We'll update you as soon as you hear more"
    That was posted on the EA Support Twitter account 15 minutes ago in reply to someone with the same problems as you.
  • LHTBdrumming
    Sindari wrote: »

"is this on PS4? We're seeing connection and stats loading issues and the studio is investigating. We'll update you as soon as you hear more"
    That was posted on the EA Support Twitter account 15 minutes ago in reply to someone with the same problems as you.

Yeah PS4. Will I be able to get my rank back?
  • LHTBdrumming
    Cheers btw
  • STEELERJ-XXL
    Thomaars wrote: »
    Hmmm Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this problem. Don't get me wrong, it sucks, but at least it's not something on my end. Still got my rank 10 guns. but all medals, warbonds, class levels and ranking are gone (played a game and it doesn't seem to save any new progress being made). Skins and scrap remained for some reason, the 2 things I don't really give a **** about haha.

Rank is rest to 0 from 34 and, I can't even connect to a server. I bet they are being hit with a Ddos attack.....again!
  • Zurilia
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Yeah I was just playing a game (PS4) and when the match ended it didn't go to scoreboard. Just black screened and said server disconnected.

When I got back to main menu everything was reset.

I'm gonna assume everything is saved back end and it's just a server side issue. Cause this is the first EA game I've bought in years and if I lose all my stats after playing religiously since launch day................

• gaz4220
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just got reset. Right now when i was playing. It shows a fail and then all was gone. (But still have my battlepack skins?)
  • STEELERJ-XXL
    edited October 2016
    OK, my stats and rank are back to normal....but I still keep getting a "FAILED TO JOIN SERVER". Can not connect to a server......PS4.
  • Sindari
    We are collecting all info into a master thread here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/50071/servers-lost-stats-master-thread#latest so if you have news about whats happening when you try to connect, any updates or info, please post there, thanks guys :)
  • Swishermonium
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post.
    I was just working into level 23 this morning (early am), slept, checked my Companion App as I walked into work (Everything was fine!) Now I get home, ready to play and all my levels and stats are zero in both game AND Battlelog Companion App??

What has happened? What has gone wrong? I can't handle this...real life can suck, so I want to level up my Scout class. But now it say's I'm level zero. What can we do to fix this? I would really love to have this fixed. A lot. Words are starting to fail me...
  • iamgriff
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am also having this issue I just started playing about to get a class rating in scout class but now my stars show 0 no kills no time spent in vehicles or using weapons like I never even played the game have tried a couple of operations since still nothing the only thing that has saved is info for weapons and gadgets e.g. Unlocked weapons etc...
This discussion has been closed.