This Week in Battlefield V

Battlefield insider dog tag after patch

falconbrovo12
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
Bought the game when it came out I was a Battlefield insider before that I've noticed there is a Battlefield insider dog tag it didn't give it to me I looked at this new update and it said it was fixing that problem with people that are inside that I haven't gotten the dog tag for it downloaded the update still haven't gotten the insider dog tag

Comments

• artfake
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same problem, please help
  • InfamousVoids
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same Here
  • SniperScoutSi
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still don't have it.
  • cp-jam
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me neither.. i became insider after the game launched but i'm still insider and i don't have it.. bummer.
  • Alindus1812
    197 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same for me... Became an Insider months ago. Played the beta one day early and everything. Got the 1.02 patch, but still no gold pigeon...
  • joseph5117
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here.
  • Romito201
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still no dog tag for me
  • falconbrovo12
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think the only thing we can do is get a hold of EA or DICE and tell them the patch didn't fix the dog tag issue
  • Alindus1812
    197 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think the only thing we can do is get a hold of EA or DICE and tell them the patch didn't fix the dog tag issue

Great idea. Let us know what they reply :-)
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tie a message to a pigeon and send it to Dice.
  • Paranoix
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. Still no dog tag
  • PrOkiller_USA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still don't have it.
  • vwgolfa4
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    From my understanding there are 3 free dog tags that most people could have gotten. The Insider, Beta, and Companion. I have the Companion one but that's it.
  • GUNROC155
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tie a message to a pigeon and send it to Dice.

This guy right here gets it. Ha HA!!

But yeah, just in case, I was a member of insider before BF1 launched and I didn't get my dog tag.

I'm having a good time with the game. The lack of the insder dog tag hasn't effected my emotional health or well being.
  • Nekopaul
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i haven't got my insider dogtag but i got my beta dogtag.
  • cpt_jingles
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    never received insider dog tag and became member before beta
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was a insider, they gave me alpha and beta codes, no insider dog tag but I did get the alpha and beta ones
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here. I have the beta tag, but should also have the insider and companion tag.
  • ptoastman
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here...signed up when BF1 was first announced, played both Alpha & Beta & still no unlock.