South East Asia Servers

Comments

• sink257
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey EA DICE, great job on those server locations. I mean you guys really listened to your playerbase and came through for all of us.
  • neverdiephoenix
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dec already.. Need servers in SEA, I.e. SINGAPORE. Japan is too far away. Bump for awareness
  • ipot_04
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dec already.. Need servers in SEA, I.e. SINGAPORE. Japan is too far away. Bump for awareness

Hong Kong servers in early 2017, like someone said before it's not as good as Singapore servers.
  • deathz0n392
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bump for SEA server!
  • NoobLiX
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Indonesian over here. I just bought the game and then i saw there is no SEA servers. I almost cry :[. The lowest ping i got was like 180 or smth.
  • KongKK
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have refunded the game already. I suggest everyone should do the same.
  • Eve_Zero
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this game but it's keeping me frustated when i see the ping. Come on EA, give us SEA server
  • bluejayz2384
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump for awareness.
  • MidgetForce
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump for support
  • Obliviate1982
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    Do DICE not realize that by not having servers in correct regions they are destroying the quality of their game in other regions?

Here in Australia we are forced to play with south east Asian players with pings of 200 upwards, it is sometimes frustratingly unplayable for everyone with a small amount of fps experience dying behind walls or killed before you even see your enemy.

I feel for singapore, hong kong, malaysian and indonesian players as they dont have anywhere else to play, but its ruining oceanic region servers being full of such high ping players all the time.

Then theres the lack of server admin options, if only rental servers had procon or an option to limit high ping players then we could have community driven servers in our region with a 100 ping limit leaving the official servers to deal with the high ping poor quality experience
  • oorihinalot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    M3teora wrote: »

And yet antartica is a choice for one of the regions.

Baffled...
  • Inugami157
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    And yet antartica is a choice for one of the regions.

Baffled...

Indeed...

And just like what Ninjaweedman said above, the horde of laggers have no where to play so they all go in Australia server with 180 ping, me included.

I still have no idea why they didn't add SG server, guess all we can do is waiting for now while enjoying our laggy game hmm...

I spend about 2,090 usd on new pc JUST to play BF1, which is a lot of money here in Thailand and I really hope EA or DICE or anyone involved to understand our frustrations.
  • H3Nry_N
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BUMP for SEA Server..
  • Jepettoo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Playing from Thailand on servers in Japan with 110-120 ping, doesnt sound too bad. Well, kinda still is, but I guess there are also performance issues on the servers and we dont wanna start with the netcode I guess lol. However, bump this, on Hong Kong it would be 70-80 ping. At least something, but would still like to see servers in Singapore
  • Shouvik_XIII
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump for SEA server..January almost ending and the first DLC is around the corner..When are we (at least) getting the Hong Kong servers?
  • Z0r0b
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So it was only until yesterday I discovered the issue with online play from Thailand. Playing with Japan servers is a joke. I agree with this thread - we need SEA servers. Asia is a big place DICE/EA.
  • Z0r0b
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jepettoo wrote: »
    Playing from Thailand on servers in Japan with 110-120 ping, doesnt sound too bad. Well, kinda still is, but I guess there are also performance issues on the servers and we dont wanna start with the netcode I guess lol. However, bump this, on Hong Kong it would be 70-80 ping. At least something, but would still like to see servers in Singapore

It is bad when you consider the majority of players on those servers are from Japan and getting pings substantially lower than those numbers.
  • KongKK
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump for SEA server!
  • 023lx
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After the Winter Update on 2/13/2017, ping to servers from Thailand to Japan servers went from 105 ms give or take 15 -20 ms all the way to 190-230 ms. Local purchased plan is 50 down / 10 up. This is the worst. Bump bump bump for SE Asia servers. Singapore would be best (well actually Thailand), HK would be great, and just obtaining the ping I had before to Japan server would also be acceptable but still not that great. Imagine if there were servers in Thailand even... Yea, riiiight. I read somewhere servers would possibly be added in Hong Kong. Please just make it happen already for the next map update. These games are supposed to be played where ping response is at 20-30 ms :/:#:'(:*
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice at least let us know if you guys have any plans for SEA servers and if soo when we can expect it to go live.
    Customers in South East Asia Servers are buying your game at this moment to only ended up with disappointment and very displeasing multiplayer experience.