South East Asia Servers

Comments

• BFSG_BlueBulb
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    we need more SEA servers... and hopefully there would be Singapore servers up for RSP..
  • Adalwulf007
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    From Bangalore, haven't seen a 55ping server yet. Do you remember the name of the server?
  • TheOriginMaximus
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I was able to reach EA support regarding this issue. I was able to chat with them and they confirmed that this is a known issue and they are working to fix this as soon as possible. I hope they are telling the truth as the admin said that he is giving his word to me that they are working soooo hard to fix this. You may see our correspondence in the link provided below for your reference:

https://goo.gl/photos/PvpBrkuE3ZnXvEB69
  • bang_bang_max
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I mailed the ea support guys and they said the same thing and they also told me to say the same thing in the forums. As if any of the developers will read this lol.
  • Axlerod1
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    From Bangalore, haven't seen a 55ping server yet. Do you remember the name of the server?

In USA and I have not seen anything below 80 ping. Until DICE decides to go back to 3rd party server system which is never for BF1, get use to it.
  • TheOriginMaximus
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah. Sucks that this game is being destroyed by lack of technological improvement. Imagine, I have a fibre connection with 100mbps speed. All my other games are below 40 ping. BF1 is the only game I have a bad ping........and its the worst I ever experienced in my life. 165 on normal hours 190 on peak hours.
  • x--VoodooKing--x
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi all. EXCITING NEWS. I had a back and forth technical discussion with SingTel and they managed to optimized the routing from 190ms to 45ms for most HK servers! And by the way. Most of the HK servers are actually hosted by i3d in Australia.

BF1_HKServers.jpg
  • bang_bang_max
    Hi all. EXCITING NEWS. I had a back and forth technical discussion with SingTel and they managed to optimized the routing from 190ms to 45ms for most HK servers! And by the way. Most of the HK servers are actually hosted by i3d in Australia.

BF1_HKServers.jpg

Hey there. This is indeed exciting news. Could u help out a total noob brother with what exactly was discussed in the technical discussion? I'd like to have a similar discussion with my ISP here in New Delhi, India.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So after tweeting @stiterax I have some news... need some volunteers to check their latency.....coming week or next week thanks.... B)
  • Xenmus
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    Can u guys tell me the ip address of hk servers so that I can tracert.

heres an ip for a hong kong server hosted by i3d 43.239.136.199, looked it up on netlimiter v4
    send your isp a tracert for this ip and if they say bs like that the server is located in Australia or whatever then the reason for that is this "It seems that your NOC team is looking at wrong/old data when seeing a (insert location your isp is seeing) IP address for HK servers. That's an administrative issue, the tool used is using old data from the RIPE database. The servers are physically located in Hk, on the local peering exchange and with local transit. There are more providers connected. Please properly connect and fix you're routing".
  • Xenmus
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017

BF1_HKServers.jpg

lol no their not, the reason is this "It seems that your NOC team is looking at wrong/old data when seeing a (insert location your isp is seeing) IP address for HK servers. That's an administrative issue, the tool used is using old data from the RIPE database. The servers are physically located in Hk, on the local peering exchange and with local transit. There are more providers connected".
    Thats probably the biggest reason why isp's are having a hard time fixing their routing to these **** servers, bcz the geo iplocation the server says is not right at all. You can blame i3d for that.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Common guys this is the last time let's vouch for servers tweet them/reddit/post here whatever but do it we need servers and we should no we deserve to get it.Common guys.
  • FatPanda0
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

BF1_HKServers.jpg

It doesn't apply to me even though I have SingTel internet service too....is it for everyone with SingTel service
  • x--VoodooKing--x
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    FatPanda0 wrote: »

BF1_HKServers.jpg

It doesn't apply to me even though I have SingTel internet service too....is it for everyone with SingTel service

See this page and scroll down a bit. http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/gaming-arena-381/[official]-battlefield-1-a-5364293-35.html

I helped another SingTel user to raise the issue. If you are in another part of Singapore, the traffic may be going through a bad router in your area.
  • Inugami157
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    When will they add the SG server..... I'm start to losing hope about this thing, it's been 6 months already and all I ask is to be able to play BF1 with my ping lower than 100.

Is it too much to ask for?

EDIT: OH **** I JUST SAW THE POST ABOVE ABOUT SG TEST SERVER, **** MY 6-MONTHS-DREAM IS FINALLY GRANTED, TIME TO BUY THE SEASON PASS!

On the other side I never knew there is so many player base outside the region that rely on SG servers, Namely from India and Bangladesh.
    Post edited by Inugami157 on
  • Zoros3112
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Need to wait more than 6 month to get local region server....no more preorder for any future BF installment.
  • bang_bang_max
    Zoros3112 wrote: »
    Need to wait more than 6 month to get local region server....no more preorder for any future BF installment.

True this. Now this is gonna be a warning to all us poor souls who went ahead n bought the game without knowing if we'd have local servers or not. In all fairness one would think Singapore is a better place for a Sea server than Japan or even Hong Kong. I mean, overwatch has em. No problems there. I love this game and I got over 200 hrs in but if there's not gonna be any Singapore servers any time soon I'm seriously going to reconsider buying any more battlefields. Or any EA multiplayer games.
  • SimonNoLove
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know of hk or jp rented servers that are actually administrated and moderated?
  • famasrikal
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hai, my name is Arthur From Indonesia, I feel disappointed with BF1 because the price for this game is high but not as high as the service and quality from developer its self. We REALLY NEED SOUTH EAST ASIA SERVER IMMEDIATELY!!
    We fell frustrated with ping above 100- worse 753. Please fix this ASAP.
    NB. sorry for bad english