T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) Gaming is recruiting members

Comments

• cidyFiveCENT
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agreed
  • normal53140
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump bump!
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you 18?
    Do you have a mic that works?
    Are you on Xbox One?
    Do you play the objective?

T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) is more than just a "clan", we are a community of like-minded gamers who come together to play the objective and work as a balanced team. We have members playing at different times through-out the day. We also have competition squads if you want them. We require you to put the team and the win above yourself and your KDR. If you’re seeking team communication, camaraderie, and just having a good time then consider looking no further than T.A.C.T. If this is you then feel free to visit tactgaming.net/home and click the apply tab.
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tired of a clan that's too serious or never serious and always immature? Tired of your clan getting spanked against others? Tired of not being a part of a clan? Wanna be a part of a great community of gamers? Make some new friends, shoot the ****, get into internal tournaments, clan battles? Do you want to have fun while whooping ****? Join TACT then. All that's required is be 18, be a team player, have a mic, follow a few simple rules. If you like to game and have fun and are an alright person, we promise your experience with tact will be a great one. To apply go to tactgaming.net and click apply.
  • bbcdom
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You guys still recruiting??
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bbcdom wrote: »
    You guys still recruiting??

Yes we are, go to our site and click apply.
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So, what are you waiting for? Search no further! Join a clan that plays to win as a team and has fun doing so.

Are you 18?
    Do you have a mic that works?
    Are you on Xbox One?
    Do you play the objective?

T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) is more than just a "clan", we are a community of like-minded gamers who come together to play the objective and work as a balanced team. We have members playing at different times through-out the day. We also have competition squads if you want them. We require you to put the team and the win above yourself and your KDR. If you’re seeking team communication, camaraderie, and just having a good time then look no further than T.A.C.T. If this is you, feel free to visit tactgaming.net/home and click the apply tab.
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    Battlefield 1 is here and we are recruiting players for all modes. Competitive or casual players feel free to check us out.

Must be 18
    Must have a mic
    Must be a team player
    Must have xbox one

We don't require you to be at practices. We don't require you to compete. We don't require you to be on at certain times. We do require that you play the objective and play for the team.
  • DBAbyrdman
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    TACT is growing it's nice to have so many new recruits lately. If you're still playing alone without teammates your missing out on how fun this game can be. check us out we'd be glad to have you join. www.tactgaming.net
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    All of our members understand and live to play for the win as a team. There are no lonewolfs or sit out nowhere and snipe players here. If this is what you want then go to our site and apply.
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    simple bump
  • DBAbyrdman
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Playing by myself early yesterday morning while a lot of our members were asleep or at work reminded me how grateful I am to be part of the clan. It's a whole different world . I joined about five different servers, at least five different squads and not one player in them was communicating with their Mic and none of them sticking together as a team or even on the same objective for that matter! Just makes me realize how great of a team I am part of. I hate to say it but I can barely get the motivation to play alone with randoms anymore. It's a good thing we've got so many members or I would seriously consider putting down my controller. This game is a blast when playing with a good team and now with platoons being released soon it's going to be freaking awesome! www.tactgaming.net to join us.
  • BUBBS112
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great team to game with. Best move I ever made joining Tact
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    You've read it all and seen it all, just become part of it all. We are here for team players and team players only. If you want to win as a team and want to play with call outs and comms, go to our site and apply.
  • DBAbyrdman
    can't wait for this "platoon" feature to come out.. time to dominate the BF. wow all of us on the same team every time. It's about time! www.tactgaming.net
  • AFOBubbles
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    win alot?
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    yep! team play is key
  • BUBBS112
    Nobody wants to run solo, another reason to join Tact.
  • Stormforce64
    So, what are you waiting for? Search no further! Join a clan that plays to win as a team and has fun doing so. We are T.A.C.T.!
  • BUBBS112
    edited April 2017
    PTFO
    That's what we do at Tact!!

Mic
    Why not join up?
    Stop roaming the map alone.
    Post edited by BUBBS112 on