T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) Gaming is recruiting members

Comments

• purpleflump
    260 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would love to join, gamertags is FLUMP SQUADR0N.
    You can check my stats when you add me I confident you will be pleased with them hence why I haven't wasted time writing it down
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can check my stats when you add me I confident you will be pleased with them hence why I haven't wasted time writing it down

Go to the website and hit the apply tab bud. We will handle it from there.
  • purpleflump
    260 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Go to the website and hit the apply tab bud. We will handle it from there.

Ok cheers
  • BUBBS112
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Looking for a team that is objective oriented? Tactgaming.net
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thursday, bumpday
  • BUBBS112
    edited April 2017

Play the objective
    Have a Mic
    Make some friends
    ** Tact **
    Post edited by BUBBS112 on
  • DBAbyrdman
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm bumping this thread because with the new platoon future coming out this is a great time to join tact! www tactgaming.net

any questions? ask RK BYRDMAN on xbox
  • BUBBS112
    Good point Byrd. Platoons are on the way and what better way to enjoy the update than spending it with TACT.
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you tired of playing with random people or people who don't work together as a team?
    Are you tired of "blue berries" running around like headless chickens shooting at everything and not accomplishing anything?

I am sure you are! That's why you are scrolling through these pages. I was in your boat brother, until I found T.A.C.T.

T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) is more than just a "clan", we are a community of like-minded gamers who come together to play the objective and work as a balanced team. We have members playing at different times through-out the day. We also have competition squads if you want them. We require you to put the team and the win above yourself and your KDR. If you’re seeking team communication, camaraderie, and just having a good time then look no further than T.A.C.T. If this is you, feel free to visit tactgaming.net/home and click the apply tab.
  • DBAbyrdman
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So happy to be a part of the Tact as this new platoon feature goes online today. Can't wait to see all the tact Flags on the objectives. I almost feel sorry for the teams who play against us! If anyone out there wants to join a platoon who cares more about the team than their own KD ratio, communicates well and pto go to our website and click the apply tab. www.tactgaminxg.net
  • BUBBS112
    edited April 2017
    []TACT[]got your back

Mic
    Internet

PTFO

What else is there to say!!
    Post edited by BUBBS112 on
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you 18?
    Do you have a mic that works?
    Are you on Xbox One?
    Do you play the objective?

T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) is more than just a "clan", we are a community of like-minded gamers who come together to play the objective and work as a balanced team. We have members playing at different times through-out the day. We also have competition squads if you want them. We require you to put the team and the win above yourself and your KDR. If you’re seeking team communication, camaraderie, and just having a good time then consider looking no further than T.A.C.T. If this is you then feel free to visit tactgaming.net/home and click the apply tab.
  • BUBBS112
    Enjoy the fresh new platoon update with a great group of members. We are proactive not reactive. Tactgaming.net to register and apply.
  • nikebball1856
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i applied on the website gamer tag is= cant SKUNK me
  • BUBBS112
    High ping rate/Low ping rate we take all that want to pto and work together. Hit the site to register and apply. We don't die we multiply.
  • byrdman748
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's no better Battlefield clan on Xbox ! www.tactgaming.net
  • Stormforce64
    Are you tired of playing with random people or people who don't work together as a team?
    Are you tired of "blue berries" running around like headless chickens shooting at everything and not accomplishing anything? Do you want to take advantage of the new platoon feature but need a real platoon to be part of?

I am sure you are! That's why you are scrolling through these pages. I was in your boat brother, until I found T.A.C.T.

T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) is more than just a "clan", we are a community of like-minded gamers who come together to play the objective and work as a balanced team. We have members playing at different times through-out the day. We also have competition squads if you want them. We require you to put the team and the win above yourself and your KDR. If you’re seeking team communication, camaraderie, and just having a good time then look no further than T.A.C.T.

If this is you, visit tactgaming.net/home and click the apply tab.
  • BUBBS112
    Revive/Resupply/Stay Alive
    Trademarked by AngryBubby

Meet the requirements and join up with a great team who understands the game.

• Stormforce64
    Play as a team, win as a team, have fun, and make friends. What more could you want? Consider TACT. Learn more: visit tactgaming.net/home and click the apply tab.
  • Stormforce64
    We welcome players of all levels and have roles for them. Come check out TACT. tactgaming.net/home and click the apply tab.