T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) Gaming is recruiting members

Comments

• Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    T.A.C.T. is experiencing phenomenal growth! We've welcomed a lot of new members over the last few weeks. But there is still room for more. In fact, there is room for YOU! We are excited about T.A.C.T. and our focus on team play. We're glad that so many people are excited about this too. Come learn more and enjoy Battlefield 1 again. Visit www.tactgaming.net, or meet us on the battlefield.
  • BUBBS112
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Want to BBQ? As quoted by a guy named "Dimebag Darrell". Lighting these fools up flame trooper style. Yes we run and gun here at TACT.
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    T.A.C.T. is the answer to many questions.
    "Where can I find great teamwork?" TACT.
    "Where can I have fun?" TACT
    "Where can I win games?" TACT
    "Where can I find people using mics to communicate in game?" TACT
    "Where can I find great people?" TACT
    "Where can I find players from my region or country?" TACT
    "Where can I have a casual game?" TACT
    "Where can I join a competitive squad?" TACT
    "Where can I find help and training?" TACT
    "Where can I find friendly and welcoming people?" TACT
    "What's the secret to happiness?" You guessed it! TACT!
    I'm not trying to oversell here, just giving you the facts. Come learn more and find happiness on the battlefield. WWW.TACTGAMING.NET
  • BUBBS112
    Night maps there babyyyy!!!!
    Yes they are here so stop peaking in the dark solo. Let's roll on this night time adventure together.
    Age Requirement
    Mic Required
    Pto a Must
  • Stormforce64
    The new night maps are awesome indeed! BUT they are a whole lot better with a team that communicates and ptfo. Want proof? Check out T.A.C.T. at www.tactgaming.net or join us on the battlefield.
  • BUBBS112
    On this rainy day I would of been staring at the main menu wondering if randoms would come revive/resupply me. But since I'm in TACT no worries there anymore. Two birds one bush or was that one stone two birds? TACT is where it's at!!
  • Stormforce64
    We at T.A.C.T. are glad with the number of recruits joining us. We still have room for those who enjoy team play, communication and winning. So, what is the enthusiasm all about? Check out T.A.C.T. at www.tactgaming.net or join us on the battlefield.
  • BUBBS112
    Continue expanding across the waters into Europe and across the globe. We here at TACT are not just gamers that forget who we just played conquest with. We develop friendships outside of bf. Support goes a long way when you have people to trust and rely on. Ask any member and they will say the same thing. TACT Forever/Forever TACT.
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We aren't the biggest clan and we aren't looking to be. We are looking to be a good size group with great friends that understand how to win as a team and put the team before ourselves. Check us out if that sounds like you. tactgaming.net/
  • BUBBS112
    Boom Bap the original TACT. If you can stand up and deliver crates/revive storm objectives with a squad then why not do it with TACT. Small delightful group of players who get busy on there thumb sticks. Punks jump up to get beat down.
  • Stormforce64
    im 26 yrs old can i join my game name is hawk223

Hi Hawk223. Thanks for asking. If you have a mic, it shouldn't be a problem. Visit www.tactgaming.net and hit the "apply" button. One of our counsel members will review your application. They are fairly quick on getting back to applicants.

Either way, a large group of TACT members should be playing tonight starting around 9:30 EST. Send me a friend request and I'll invite you to our match. My gamertag is StormForce64

Living TACT-fully!
    StormForce64
  • BUBBS112
    Ah yes 4th of July weekend is upon us. Some might be getting ready for BBQ disco party's and watching boom sticks explode in the sky. Holidays or not we at TACT don't take days off from BF. Members are always on ready to steam clean them objective flags.
    Must have mic of course to chitchat and must be of the required age. Happy 4th from Your friendly TACT family.
  • Stormforce64
    There's almost always a TACT member playing, and we have players from around the world. So enjoy the 4th (or Canada Day) and its celebrations and then come light up the battlefield with a real team of great folks. We'll be waiting with the light on.

Living TACT-fully!
  • Stormforce64
    Did you enjoy the 4th of July weekend? We did! TACT was stomping people on the Battlefield and having a great time doing it. Why not join us and have fun too? Come learn the real meaning of "team play". Learn more at www.tactgaming.net or join us on the battlefield.

As always, TACT-fully yours!
  • BUBBS112
    Thank god my thumbs are still here after the 4th of July Roman candle boomers. We are enjoying new and old maps here at TACT. You got a mic? What's your age? You got team play down to a science? Get to the flag and cap with your friends here. Cheers
  • Stormforce64
    Well the weekend is over. Hope you all had fun. We did!
    The gaming and winning continues on the Battlefield with TACT. Come and join us. Play with a team as a team. There's an age requirement. Mics are required. And of course, team play is required. Learn more at www.tactgaming.net.

See you on the battlefield mates!
  • xVULCANx_13
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey all, I joined TACT off of the forums, and I have to say that it has been fantastic. Highly recommend.

Good group of players, nice mix of veteran and up-and-comers –– play the objective and use tactics, but also has respect for game / life balance. Respectful bunch who keep it real and stay in touch.

Reach out to Stormforce64 if you have questions, or hit up tactgaming.net. See you on the field.
  • Stormforce64
    Thank you Pope. We have certainly enjoyed having you as a member of our clan/platoon. To everyone else, we would love to have the chance to welcome you as well.

TACT is a team both on and off the battlefield. We work together in the match to win, which takes listening and communicating. Likewise, we listen and communicate off the battlefield too. We recognize that we all have "real" lives and are there for each other in real life too.

Learn more about the meaning of "Team." Visit www.tactgaming.net and hit the apply tab or send one of us a friend request in any of our matches.

We don't have a lot of requirements, but we do require you to have a mic, meet age requirement, and not be in any other clans/platoons. (Why would you be, right? You must be unsatisfied with your clan if your considering other clans. Just sayin'.)

Living TACT-fully!
    StormForce64
  • BUBBS112
    Think I'm going on 6 months now at TACT. Best move I could of made cause I was about to trash this disc. We offer the right balance between gaming and real life. Playing all modes so don't expect just conquest all the time. Not to mention the sweet nectar of sour gummie bears at the door.
  • Gestirix
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    TACT is the first FPS Clan I have been a member of, and I can't understand how I actually played FPS games without a clan in the past! And man am I glad I choose to apply to TACT after seing a post on reddit (one of the first posts I saw on reddit acually, since I am new there also hehe).

Join us, eat cake and capture the Apples with the Butter ;)