Combat in a bomber plane

Emporer2
294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hey everyone,

I've tried out all the various classes in the game but I find that the pilot is the one that most suits my playing style. Out of all the planes, I prefer to fly the bomber especially since I unlocked the fire barrage version. I love dropping the fire bombs on clusters of enemies massing around the objectives. I play the operations mode mostly, with some occasional conquest.

I do my best to support my squad and team but the biggest issue that I am running into is finding some decent gunners who can take down enemy fighter planes that come after me. Quite often, I find myself flying along and someone spawns in to the gunner's seat only to jump out as soon as we are over an objective (or they jump out once we start taking fire). It would be nice to find more players who are willing to cover my six when I'm making my bombing runs.

If you need a good bomber pilot to provide air support just invite me in. I usually play online at night (after 9pm eastern standard) and I'm a firm believer in teamwork.

Comments

• Emporer2
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    Forgot that I didn't use my gamertag for my forum name. My gamertag is Kiethblacklion