Just looking for a Casual group

tCo_oOCraZyOo1
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
As the title states. I'm in the military and just got back from a deployment so I'm a little rusty. I PTFO and mute crying annoying people on the mic. Let me know if interested. Oh yeah I'm mainly an infantry player but can adapt to any situation.

Comments

• iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey man, you can join our group if you're interested -OwNd- We're all laid back, 18+ and work together to accomplish each objective .. There's 5 of us .. Usually on after work, 5/6pm-1am (m-f) until the weekend hits, than it's game on whenever lol .. We all use our mics .. If you're interested, add me on battlelog iCeMaN-WiTeOuT and I'll send you a Platoon request, you can also add me on PS4, PSN: iCeMaN-WiTeOut
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    check us out: www.phoenix-gaming.online

we are active, established, international, & always fun! we ptfo & play the objective for the win!
  • oc_joe_1986
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • tCo_oOCraZyOo1
    Should have stated I'm only on PS4.
  • iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We have a fellow member, who was a Staff Sergeant and did 10 years in the military .. We have a reliable and respectful group, we're on more than 3 times a week .. The offer still stands to join OwNd
  • tCo_oOCraZyOo1
    Sent you a FR oOCraZyOo_oNe