CCC the best clan on BFH

xPROVIBEx
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
youtube.com/channel/UCNuLE3EXVB53xnwTuwbiBow

Comments

• LobiJani
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    xPROVIBEx wrote: »
    youtube.com/channel/UCNuLE3EXVB53xnwTuwbiBow

Sound quality is horrible! And of your "Intro" video all I've seen is camping in various places either alone or with your friends. I don't even know what to say other than people like you make me feel disgusted.
    Post edited by EAMod_Mike on
  • xPROVIBEx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Can you name one clan better than us?
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does
    xPROVIBEx wrote: »
    Can you name one clan better than us?

Every clan on BF4.
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I really don't think you guys are the best.
  • LobiJani
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Dtrain1123 wrote: »
    I really don't think you guys are the best.

I think no one does since they are just bad campers. That's all they do and they think it makes them good that they can hide in whichever corner and kill others.
  • xTakTicSx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    haven't been impressed everytime i see you guys in game
  • Rubb3rrSouL
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Says they're the best clan on HL

*opening clips player is using a AWM in hardcore with iron sights*

*Laughs and stops watching*
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I happened to watch this last night...
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey Proverb not to talk crap but trust me you guys are not the best.. I'm not salty but there are a bunch of Platoons that are better, Hell i even seen Players better than Kaps but i'm just saying don't say your the best because that cause trouble between the small community - With Love Nigtmare
    Post edited by xPunisher_GFYx on
  • V2Face
    2635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Their recruiting video starts off with a helicopter drop with a flir kill, complete garbage this clan.
  • N4CRxCH1EFx
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I can name 4 teams better than yall, Tase, SMS, LUCKY7, AND FLUX which is now CHILL. Come to our server chill squad conquest large if you'd like to prove us wrong.
  • N4CRxCH1EFx
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Oops i guess KAPS is prolly better than yall too, so make that 5 *******
  • N4CRxCH1EFx
    And if star was still rolling that'd be six
  • N4CRxCH1EFx
    Oops dont forget TSC so thats 7
  • ScratchHdcap
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey Proverb not to talk **** but trust me you guys are not the best.. I'm not salty but there are a bunch of Platoons that are better, Hell i even seen Players better than Kaps but i'm just saying don't say your the best because that cause trouble between the small community - With Love Nigtmare

Damn shame that **** has moved on to BF4 to prepare for BF1...
  • PerfectRevengee
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    No hate but i almost joined CCC but then i played with them and they only play hardcore and everyone uses FAL or M39 EMR. Once me and my friend found that out we left ASAP
  • MsAxion
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Notification: KAPS is not a clan. We are a community of fun gamers playing together. No rage, No K/D, No brag. Just having fun, it's just happens that we are good with having fun. We have no leader, our leader is common sense! Check out KAPS gaming crew on youtube and learn more. Do not trash talk other clans, let them do they're thing.... People first, game second
  • Askyomamaboutme
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TSC is the best. case closed. -RW
  • StarscreamUK
    6719 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    mccoyDeadThread.jpg

this thread..

it's locked jim

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!