Looking for good competitive clan

stileseric455
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
-im 15
-Canadian
-ps4 battlefield 4 only
- skill: 226
- K/D: 1.17 alot lower then it usually is
- score: 10,889,771
- kills: 15,139
- time played: 440h 9m
- headshots: 2,599

im division 1 in support score, light machine guns, hand guns, marksman rifles.
im division 2 in assault score, engineer score, recon score, assault rifles, sniper rifles, rocket luanchers, shot guns, pdws, carbines, melee weaphones.
and division 3 in grenades

Comments

• iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, we just started getting our Clan together -OwNd-

You're more than welcome to check us out and join .. We play competitively, strategically, always using our mics and calling out .. We're looking for more people to join and build it up, and to carry on over when BF1 comes out .. Also, interested in playing competitive clan matches .. MY battlelog I.D and PS4 account is: iCeMan-WiTeOut .. add me on battlelog and PS4 and I'll send you a Platoon invite
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1924842438390880063/
  • stileseric455
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, we just started getting our Clan together -OwNd-

You're more than welcome to check us out and join .. We play competitively, strategically, always using our mics and calling out .. We're looking for more people to join and build it up, and to carry on over when BF1 comes out .. Also, interested in playing competitive clan matches .. MY battlelog I.D and PS4 account is: iCeMan-WiTeOut .. add me on battlelog and PS4 and I'll send you a Platoon invite
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1924842438390880063/

cool i just applied
  • ristosix
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    For those that are looking to join, were a group of players that strive for team play. Thats as easy as I can make it, its a good group who stays on point and communicates. Look forward to seeing you all there!