Weekly Debrief

Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

xxGreenEaglexx
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey all!

We are the Pork Chop Platoon, a 25 year and older mixed adult gaming community.

If you hate to game alone,talking to yourself, if you hate being the only objective player spawning on map edge snipers, if you're tired of laying there dead with 6 medics standing right beside you, being out of bullets, marking cap and defend points for yourself, we are just what you're looking for.

We have members spread across all time zones, shifts day and night, retirees (yes a lot of us are THAT old) You can find a squad to run with day or night, midweek, no problem.

We have a FNG meet and greet each Thursday, a dedicated Clan Night each Saturday and over 100+ in our Battlefield platoon and 700+ in our community.

Please stop by, say hello, join the great men and women of PCP and register at porkchopplatoon.com **the answer to the "are you human?" question is 27**

Any questions, concerns please message me @GT greeneagle5 on XBL or @GT Slee on XBL

Comments

• ooSNAFUoo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Had a great time last night with 2 full squads. Won some lost some but never had to beg for blueberry revive. Been a part of this group for 6 years and always have a crew to game with.
  • DucatiRican
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can testify that joining PCP has been the best decision I've made in my gaming life. You will forever appreciate always finding someone to game with that will not only PTFO, but also keep a whole party entertained.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    One of the better groups out there. Before joining recently I tried other groups but they didn't seem too active. Not the case with PCP, prior to the release of BF1 every night there was at minimum one squad playing, using effective teamwork, communicating, and racking up wins. My only regret is that I didn't find this community sooner. Very laid back, lots of laughs, and very welcoming to all that have a positive attitude.
  • LuckyPaladin94
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GUYS!!

Send me an invite I'm a medic and scout im level 27.
  • jbird1855
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking to join, 31, GT: Hutch717
  • LuckyPaladin94
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please add me I'm 22 years old GT: LuckyPaladin94
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GUYS!!

Send me an invite I'm a medic and scout im level 27.
    jbird1855 wrote: »
    Looking to join, 31, GT: Hutch717

Guys, please register at porkchopplatoon.com

It takes 2 minutes and will give you access to our forums and let you meet up with all our Battlefield players!
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    Please add me I'm 22 years old GT: LuckyPaladin94

Paladin, sorry sir we are a 25+ group
  • ryp31
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Could you advise who the referer is? Trying to join <invalid referer> error messages
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    ryp31 wrote: »
    Could you advise who the referer is? Trying to join <invalid referer> error messages

I dont think the reference matters, but you could use my GT "greeneagle5" let me know if you're having issues.

• Old_Velcro
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A great group of folks I have played Battlefield (and many other titles) with for years. Nothing more satisfying than having a laugh with a group of fellow adults. Bring your sense of humor and get ready for a wild ride!
  • cbarney0505
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I just registered. Look forward to playing with you guys. My gamer tag is cbarney05.

Post edited by cbarney0505 on
  • BryGuy72
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just registered on the website. Looking forward to gaming with you guys. GT = Bryguy72
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just registered. Look forward to playing with you guys. My gamer tag is cbarney05.
    BryGuy72 wrote: »
    Just registered on the website. Looking forward to gaming with you guys. GT = Bryguy72

Be sure to go down to the FNG's Boot Camp and introduce yourselves. Looing forward to playing with you fellas.
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    BryGuy72 wrote: »

Be sure to go down to the FNG's Boot Camp and introduce yourselves. Looing forward to playing with you fellas.

Awesome guys! see you on the Battlefield soon!!
  • Overthinkable1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys mind if i join? always looking for people to play with.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    Hey guys mind if i join? always looking for people to play with.

Everyone is welcome! As long as they are 25 or older and have a positive attitude. Come register on the site, porkchopplatoon.com
  • mendez11fiji
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GT: Redwall11...message me if yer trying to play...looking for people right now.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    GT: Redwall11...message me if yer trying to play...looking for people right now.

Please read the first post. If you'd like to join please feel to register at porkchopplatoon.com and introduce yourself. See you on the battlefield.
  • uhTiffany
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My wife is 29, I'm 23.
    Can we take 2 off her and give them to me so i meet reqs?

D:

So over playing with people that don't understand this is a play as a team to win game.