Weekly BF

Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

Comments

• akatheseeker
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pork Chop Platoon can change your entire outlook on online gaming. Instead of constant frustration from babysitting randoms that couldn't care less about objectives you can enjoy playing the game the way it's designed, as a team.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    uhTiffany wrote: »
    My wife is 29, I'm 23.
    Can we take 2 off her and give them to me so i meet reqs?

D:

So over playing with people that don't understand this is a play as a team to win game.

Worth giving it a shot. But your wife might have to supervise you at ALL times. I'll let GreenEagle chime in.
  • uhTiffany
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    uhTiffany wrote: »
    My wife is 29, I'm 23.
    Can we take 2 off her and give them to me so i meet reqs?

D:

So over playing with people that don't understand this is a play as a team to win game.

Worth giving it a shot. But your wife might have to supervise you at ALL times. I'll let GreenEagle chime in.

We work the same shift so we're always on at the same time :p
  • HQRNYCH13F
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just signed up!
  • mendez11fiji
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GT: Redwall11...message me if yer trying to play...looking for people right now.

Please read the first post. If you'd like to join please feel to register at porkchopplatoon.com and introduce yourself. See you on the battlefield.
    I already did all that, but couldn't comment on website due to "admin queue" ...

• SecretGorilla13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just signed up looking forward to some objective play. GT SecretGorilla13
  • HQRNYCH13F
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys. Signed up earlier today but haven't received verification email and when I go to settings on the website it shows account status banned and without reason....
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HQRNYCH13F wrote: »
    Just signed up!

GT: Redwall11...message me if yer trying to play...looking for people right now.

Please read the first post. If you'd like to join please feel to register at porkchopplatoon.com and introduce yourself. See you on the battlefield.
    I already did all that, but couldn't comment on website due to "admin queue" ...

Okay all, look for a verification email in your inbox OR your junk folder. Once you verify your email, youo'll have access to the forums where you can make a short intro post, meet the Battlefield crew and get in some games.

Look forward to meeting you all!
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey guys. Signed up earlier today but haven't received verification email and when I go to settings on the website it shows account status banned and without reason....

Awesome guys! Once you're registered don't forget to introduce yourselves here: http://porkchopplatoon.com/Site/forumdisplay.php/29-Reporting-for-Duty

This way we can judge you on grammar right off the bat. JK, but seriously you guys should post there so all the pigs can welcome you and add you ladies and gentlemen to friends lists. Looking forward to seeing you in the battlefield.

• HQRNYCH13F
    Well I just went full **** lol
    Forgot all about spam folder!
  • Votekick_Jairo
    Well I just went full **** lol
    Forgot all about spam folder!

LOLOL no worries, glad you made it.
  • mendez11fiji

Awesome guys! Once you're registered don't forget to introduce yourselves here: http://porkchopplatoon.com/Site/forumdisplay.php/29-Reporting-for-Duty

This way we can judge you on grammar right off the bat. JK, but seriously you guys should post there so all the pigs can welcome you and add you ladies and gentlemen to friends lists. Looking forward to seeing you in the battlefield.
    Hey, so it keeps telling me that I have no permission to access that page. Says it may be waiting admin approval...
  • Votekick_Jairo
    OK, I'll be sure to let GreenEagle know.
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hey, so it keeps telling me that I have no permission to access that page. Says it may be waiting admin approval...

Waiting admin approval means we're waiting on you email verification response which usually gets sent out very shortly after your application. Check your inbox/spam/junk folder for a verification email from Wipsy. After that, you'll have access to the forums!

See you on the Battlefield soon!
  • mikehoodie1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just registered online, 32 from Texas, hoping to join up and be part of a team instead of fighting alone
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    Just registered online, 32 from Texas, hoping to join up and be part of a team instead of fighting alone

Awesome! I'll keep an eye open for you!
  • mendez11fiji
    Green Eagle man, I keep trying to post on the webpage but it keeps telling me it's waiting for admin or some ****. I have no email in my spam folder or trash, just trying to link up with some peeps.
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    Green Eagle man, I keep trying to post on the webpage but it keeps telling me it's waiting for admin or some ****. I have no email in my spam folder or trash, just trying to link up with some peeps.

Okay, I'll follow up for you, what's your email address and GT?
  • xxGreenEaglexx

Okay, I'll follow up for you, what's your email address and GT?

But you have Registered right? at this link porkchopplatoon.com/Site/register.php
  • xxGreenEaglexx

Wipsy re-sent the email, let me know if there's still issues.