Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

Comments

• Charly0871
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tired of going lonewolf. Just joined and awaiting activation.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Charly0871 wrote: »
    Tired of going lonewolf. Just joined and awaiting activation.

Be sure you check the spam folders too if you don't see the verification email. Remember to make a post in the FNG section section and introduce yourself. Welcome.
    Post edited by Votekick_Jairo on
  • Spajmeister
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sounds good. Tried to register but think I failed the entrance exam. There's a field says 'Are you human: please answer with numbers', but I have no idea what numbers it's looking for.

This could be because I'm trying to do this on my phone and the page does not display properly. Otherwise maybe I'm not human after all, which would be a relief.

Will try again later from a PC.
  • Charly0871
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The number is 27
  • enjoyedincubus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hey, found out about PCP in the old farts thread in Xbox Community.

I've signed up to the site and awaiting approval.

34 year old father of two and based in the U.K. I play medic and get online when the kids are in bed and the Wife is watching some crap on the telly.

GamerTag: ScreamoUK

• Skylord13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Green Eagle man, I keep trying to post on the webpage but it keeps telling me it's waiting for admin or some ****. I have no email in my spam folder or trash, just trying to link up with some peeps.

Wipsy re-sent the email, let me know if there's still issues.

I'm having the same issue with signing up. I registered, verified my email, but I can't access anything on the website or access the forums to introduce myself. My gamer tag is The Ficus 13.
    Looking forward to playing with some mature peeps that play as a team .
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey guys, if you just registered please stand fast. If you already verified the email, (if you haven't received the verification email please check spam folders as well), but cannot post in the FNG section please give it a little bit of time. We're aren't as quick as we once were, but I assure you, we'll get you guys sorted as soon as we can. I'd like to be the first to welcome you if registered.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    Sounds good. Tried to register but think I failed the entrance exam. There's a field says 'Are you human: please answer with numbers', but I have no idea what numbers it's looking for.

This could be because I'm trying to do this on my phone and the page does not display properly. Otherwise maybe I'm not human after all, which would be a relief.

Will try again later from a PC.

The post below you is right, the number you need to enter is 27, we have a verification question but I guess it doesn't show up in the mobile version.
  • Spajmeister
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, found out about PCP in the old farts thread in Xbox Community.

I've signed up to the site and awaiting approval.

34 year old father of two and based in the U.K. I play medic and get online when the kids are in bed and the Wife is watching some crap on the telly.

GamerTag: ScreamoUK

Sounds exactly like my playing conditions. I've added you pending activation. GT: Spajmeister
  • xHyphen8dx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just joined. Looks like I'm awaiting activation. 38, male, Los Angeles. Co-founder/Chief Experience Officer at Loot Crate.
  • Corpserunkgo
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just joined the forums, although I can't see any topics in the form discussions, yet :)

Xbox Live gamertag is Paperkrain

I'm from Sydney AU. Online on the weekend, and sometimes weekdays after 9pm after I've tucked the kids in bed.

• Skylord13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm still waiting for activation but if anyone wants to play right now, add me, The Ficus 13
  • Votekick_Jairo
    edited November 2016
    Thank you guys for registering. Unfortunately Eagle or myself cannot process you guys ourselves right now. Please be patient until Wipsy emails you with a welcome email. Should be no later than Monday. Until then, please feel free to add me to your friends list so we can play together and you get to meet the regular members and experience first hand why joining us will be one of the best decisions you've made. We know how frustrating it can be playing an objective based game with blueberries who don't ptfo, don't communicate, and don't understand that we're not playing to go pro, but to simply relax, have fun, win, and have an all around great time. Welcome guys, my GT is Votekick Jairo. If you see that I'm in a game or a chat party DO NOT be afraid of joining. Hop on in.
  • Marine6186
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You may want to update the forum settings to allow access to atleast the introduction section... I can only imagine how many players you have lost because it took to long to get access.

... Just my two cents.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    Marine6186 wrote: »
    You may want to update the forum settings to allow access to atleast the introduction section... I can only imagine how many players you have lost because it took to long to get access.

... Just my two cents.

Glad you made it to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay.

• TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am tired of bad kids, can I join? My GT: AFO Hotel
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've got to say that this recruitment drive has been amazing! I have gamed with more new people over the past few weeks that I did during all of BF4. There are great people here ready to squad up any time of day. If you can't get ammo, meds, SQUAD ORDERS!! are tired of spawning on snipers, come see what playing in a full communicating squad can do for you!

We are fun first and foremost, but we play the objective. We have a ton of players of all ability ready to help out, ready to run any support the squad needs.....

We have had some great laughs since launch and some memorable moments for sure.

porkchopplatoon.com
  • wigtown
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Waiting on validation, looking forward to playing some objectives with you all. GT ianvimvim
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wigtown wrote: »
    Waiting on validation, looking forward to playing some objectives with you all. GT ianvimvim

Awesome! we'll see you online soon.

• Votekick_Jairo
    edited November 2016
    wigtown wrote: »

Don't forget to stop by the FNG section so you can introduce yourself and maybe you'll get lucky and find the perfect pig to spend the rest of your life in blissful happiness. jk welcome. See you on the battlefield,