Weekly BF

Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

Comments

• wigtown
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mrs vimvim would not be happy :)
    No email, assuming your admin still vetting my background and checking my security clearance...
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wigtown wrote: »
    Mrs vimvim would not be happy :)
    No email, assuming your admin still vetting my background and checking my security clearance...

Check your junk/spam folder, let me know if you need it resent.
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great to see you online and getting in some games mrvimvim. See you online soon!

Multiple lobbies any time of day, sign up today!!
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All recruits, don't forget to join our games and party chat. Don't be shy. Welcome.
  • jdic1980
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Joined up last night. Still in the queue for account approval. New to the Xbox system so still working out how to join up in game.
  • wigtown
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Only joined recently, but it's the best thing you could do if you want to play with a bunch of great people who do all those things you keep hearing about but have, hitherto, never actually witnessed.
    They use the mic, and talk with each other
    They PTFO
    They make it fun, even if you're new to the BF series
    They revive
    They drop ammo
    They spot
    They do inappropriate things if you get stuck on a bit of the landscape...
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    jdic1980 wrote: »
    Joined up last night. Still in the queue for account approval. New to the Xbox system so still working out how to join up in game.

Hey jdice, I sent you a friend request and a message on XBL. Please check your junk/spam folder as well for the verification email. Please let me know if you have any issues getting in either here, or on XBL.

Welcome to PCP and we'll catch up on the Battlefield soon!
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    This December will mark our 9th year as as community! Join us for our week long celebration playing Battlefield 4 and all other AAA titles. We truly have something for everyone, come see what you've been missing all these years!
  • jdic1980
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sorry for the delay, but as you know I'm in.

Just want to say to anyone else browsing that this group is for you if you're looking for a friendly group of folks who play the game the way it's supposed to be played. Glad I found these guys!
  • gbTayze
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking for players to roll with, east coast, 34 yrs old, 1.95 k/d
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    gbTayze wrote: »
    Looking for players to roll with, east coast, 34 yrs old, 1.95 k/d

Go sign up at porkchopplatoon.com! We have a huge number of players who PTFO, play their classes right, win games, communicate, and most importantly have lots of fun!
  • gbTayze
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i registered on the site, now what?
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    i registered on the site, now what?

Wipsy, should be in contact with you with a verification email. Check the inbox as well as the Spam/Junk folder of the email address you provided. You'll then have forum access where you can post a short intro about yourself, we'll hook you up with a wingman to introduce you to our Battlefield players, and get in some games!
  • gbTayze
    sounds good
  • gbTayze
    says my account is activated but cant do anything is forums
  • Votekick_Jairo
    says my account is activated but cant do anything is forums

You're not able to access the FNG's Boot Camp down at the bottom?
  • gbTayze
    no sir, only thing i see in the forum is pork chop platoon but can not click on it
  • Votekick_Jairo
    no sir, only thing i see in the forum is pork chop platoon but can not click on it

Probably have to wait on Wipsy, in the meantime you can add me to your friends list, my GT is VOTEKICK Jairo. If you see I'm in a game or in a party chat feel free to just join so you can get to know some of the other pigs.
  • LucideusMaximus
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm in the same boat as a previous post. I activated my account but I've been in the queue for a bit. I look forward to meeting some new people.
    GT: smashthethrone
  • Votekick_Jairo
    I'm in the same boat as a previous post. I activated my account but I've been in the queue for a bit. I look forward to meeting some new people.
    GT: smashthethrone

Welcome, same as above, add me. If you see I'm on, please join my games and party chats. I'm pretty positive you guys should be good by tomorrow.