Weekly Debrief

Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

Comments

• wigtown
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nice one. We have a pretty solid group for bf1. Feel free to add me GT ianvimvim
    And welcome!
  • Tranquillity308
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    FestusDBQ wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I have enlisted through the website and I'm looking forward to becoming a Chopper. I hope to start playing with fellow members of the organization tonight! My gamertag is FestusDBQ.

Sweet...looking forward to playing with you. We always squad up and play the objective. It's been great for me. My GT is TheGodfather308.

Nice games today ian!
  • RainingSH
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FestusDBQ wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I have enlisted through the website and I'm looking forward to becoming a Chopper. I hope to start playing with fellow members of the organization tonight! My gamertag is FestusDBQ.

Sweet...looking forward to playing with you. We always squad up and play the objective. It's been great for me. My GT is TheGodfather308.

Nice games today ian!

Added you, Festus!
  • FestusDBQ
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello everyone. New to Xbox Live. Sent out some friend requests (at least tried too). I plan to play from 6:30 PM central time tonight. Looking forward to playing with anyone that would like a teammate. I will play any class or game mode. My personal favorite is Operations but I enjoy the others too.
  • wigtown
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Added you Festus, check out the Pork Chop Platoon site for details of tons of other people who play BF1.
    I'm in the UK, so I don't know when we will squad up - just keep on eye out!
  • abc1326547634
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, I registered on the site. My sn is Cuban1984. Level 52 Medic. I can't wait to help you guys be the best! What is the next step?
  • RainingSH
    Hey guys, I registered on the site. My sn is Cuban1984. Level 52 Medic. I can't wait to help you guys be the best! What is the next step?

Hey, glad to have you. Next step is to post an introduction on the recruit/intro section and start jumping into games. Add me to you FR gamertag same as username, and I'll add you and keep an eye out for you.
  • abc1326547634
    RainingSH wrote: »

Hey, glad to have you. Next step is to post an introduction on the recruit/intro section and start jumping into games. Add me to you FR gamertag same as username, and I'll add you and keep an eye out for you.

It says I don't have permission to post or to edit my profile :/
  • abc1326547634
    Add me on xbox kingdeb33r
  • RainingSH

gotcha. email: [email protected] and they'll fix you right up.
  • Rusia1994
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Puedo entrar yo tambien tengo 22 años GT TheLoBoOo
  • itsfameg6
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey I registered at the website my GT "Dirty Fame" looking forward to play with you guys soon!
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    RainingSH wrote: »

It says I don't have permission to post or to edit my profile :/

You should be receiving 2 emails, one to verify your email address and another from Wipsy welcoming you to the site. Please reply to that one so that you can get set up. Once Wipsy receives your reply you'll be able to post in the FNG section so that you can introduce yourself. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see them in your inbox.
    Rusia1994 wrote: »
    Puedo entrar yo tambien tengo 22 años GT TheLoBoOo

Perdon, pero no. Tienes que tener por lo menos 25 años.

• Rusia1994
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    3 años tanpoco hay mucha diferencia.pero burno gracias por responder
  • johnnynice1979
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yo! I fancy joining you and your fellow swine in battle. How do I join?
    Xbox gamertag: johnny nice
  • FxGCeltic
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just Signed Up! Hoping to get an email soon!
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yo! I fancy joining you and your fellow swine in battle. How do I join?
    Xbox gamertag: johnny nice

Register at porkchopplatoon.com
    FxGCeltic wrote: »
    Just Signed Up! Hoping to get an email soon!

Thanks for signing up. Hope to see you on the battlefield.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    If you still haven't found a group to play with, we're still. We get new members almost everyday so you'll never play alone. Just give us a look.
  • SouthernRoots78
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can i join?
  • wigtown
    Can i join?

Have a mosey on over to porkchopplatoon.com and sign up mate. Its the best battlefield decision you could make!

Regards

ianvimvim