Weekly BF

Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

Comments

• SouthernRoots78
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wigtown wrote: »
    Can i join?

Have a mosey on over to porkchopplatoon.com and sign up mate. Its the best battlefield decision you could make!

Regards

ianvimvim

Who do I put as the referrer?
  • wigtown
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Feel free to put me down mate.

ianvimvim
  • SouthernRoots78
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wigtown wrote: »
    Feel free to put me down mate.

ianvimvim

Thank you
  • Donniebrascoe84
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey. Just registered on your site. Probably should have said was from battlefield forum. Registered with same name as this.
  • gemmlouu21
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know its a 25+ but im 24 and would like to join. Thanks
  • kelicula
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Howdy folks....better late then never...i filled out registration but not sure if it went through or not...
  • Slayer25808
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    gemmlouu21 wrote: »

They are pretty sticky about age... Slippery slope and the line must be drawn somewhere. Enlist on your 25th and hope to see you on the BF.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    gemmlouu21 wrote: »

Yes, like stated above the requirement to register on the site is 25. Sorry. You can still add me if you'd like. Just join my party and games so you're not playing alone. Then once you hit 25 you can register.
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bump.
  • ryp31
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These guys rock! Joining the pig army has made a huge difference to my overall enjoyment of the Battlefield series & I recommend becoming up member today! Many games are played and fun times are had. Do it - join now!
  • Davethegreat19
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been with PCP for the last 9 years. Great bunch of gamers that like to play the objective and have some laughs while doing it. Sign up today!
  • MooksT
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been a PCP member for about a month now and I'd highly recommend joining if you're tired of running solo all the time and want a good squad that sticks to PTFO. When I was looking for a squad to run with I got turned off by all the groups/clans that have required practices or certain stats requirements as I'm pretty new to BF and I have a family and a life and just wanted a fun and skilled group to run with. PCP has been exactly what I was looking for and besides being accused of the occasional war crime :D I've had a great experience on BF1 with my PCP buds.
  • abc1326547634
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have been a PCP member since January. It feels great knowing there is amazing like minded gamers out there who are always online and ready to lock and load with you. It is the premier gaming community for adults who juggle work and family along with gaming because we all know what it's like. Joining PCP was a great decision and I have made long lasting friends who are there for me when I need them.
  • abc1326547634
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BTW this is Kingdeb33r ^^ :)
  • Votekick_Jairo
    Come check us out at porkchoplatoon.com
  • ttreit
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great group of folks - everyone is easy going but also plays to win. I've been playing with them for a few weeks and it's a great fit!
  • Votekick_Jairo
    We're always looking for new recruits. If you want to have fun with a mature group that can hold their own, come register at our site, porkchopplatoon.com

• squidbillybob
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys CompoundBike66 here. Support gunner. Just transferred from ps4. Love to join. Message me on xbl the above is my gamertag
  • Votekick_Jairo
    Hey guys CompoundBike66 here. Support gunner. Just transferred from ps4. Love to join. Message me on xbl the above is my gamertag

Go to the site and register. There's always members playing BF1
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    New content, new recruits! Lots of good times still to be had!!! Come check out what you're missing!!