Weekly Debrief

Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

1234568»

Comments

• BIGDADDYxx69
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me on. Xbox. My gamertag is: BIGDADDYxx69. Plus what is the answer to are you human. I've tried to register on your site.like ten times
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me on. Xbox. My gamertag is: BIGDADDYxx69. Plus what is the answer to are you human. I've tried to register on your site.like ten times

I think je new answer is 2... lol... Seriously though just send me a message and I will get you squared away.
  • DetJohnKimble777
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You guys still active? I played a lot on launch and I have just bought the premium content while it was on sale. Looking to dust off the old Selby and med pack again
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You guys still active? I played a lot on launch and I have just bought the premium content while it was on sale. Looking to dust off the old Selby and med pack again

Oh yeah we are, check out or website and we'll get you hooked up with some of our BF regulars.
  • DetJohnKimble777
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Oh yeah we are, check out or website and we'll get you hooked up with some of our BF regulars.[/quote]

I keep getting referral name invalid on registration. I tried xxGreenEaglexx and GreenEagle

• Mishkin37
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yeah we are, check out or website and we'll get you hooked up with some of our BF regulars.

I keep getting referral name invalid on registration. I tried xxGreenEaglexx and GreenEagle

[/quote]

Hey indecisivegamer1, are you trying to register on a smartphone? I know there have been some problems with that. It seems to work out better when registering on a laptop/desktop.