Am I the only one that think battlefield.com/companion/career/ is a POS compared to battlelog?

lAlucard
29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Its completely broken...

Comments

• TrueGunShotta
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I believe it's still under construction, but I do agree that I liked battlelog better. I hate how I have to go to a 3rd party site to see other player stats.
  • CrimeSceneKitty
    712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    its not broken, it just is not very good.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Actually I think it's better than Battlelog. They just need to add Battle Reports.
  • Seabees4Life
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing I miss about Battlelog is seeing how well my friends are advancing. I don't see a friend tracking option in BF1. Maybe I missed it somewhere.

Other than that, Battlelog and suck it. I hated how it would only populate the server list once every 5 minutes. Hitting refresh just blanked out all the ping numbers.
  • Don_Trump_Fetish
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    its pure garbage .
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've grown to like it more. Could use a few tweaks, that's expected with something new though
  • TrueGunShotta
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    If you guys want to see others stats, use battlefieldtracker.com
  • eth182
    41 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    If the mobile app actually had all of the items included I would like it better but as it is if you can't find an item it resets your loadout to default and then you can't change it back till in game.
  • lAlucard
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^ this.

The loadout is broken...
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You aren't the only one, it's a pile of steaming horse manure. Why don't the devs just allow us to change our load out in the menu.