Favorite Battlefield Moment in the Franchise

Comments

• wydyadoit
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    my most memorable moment was when i bought my first copy of battlefield. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for the 360. That was my first personally owned online game. I remember being 12 standing in Walmart with my family wondering if it would be okay for me to get it or if instead i should save my money for something more important since i didnt know much about it. now that im older i know the answer. nothing is more important than battlefield.
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Did this on Outbreak today. One of my best tank rounds ever. 45-0

• Unit974
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    wydyadoit wrote: »
    my most memorable moment was when i bought my first copy of battlefield. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for the 360. That was my first personally owned online game. I remember being 12 standing in Walmart with my family wondering if it would be okay for me to get it or if instead i should save my money for something more important since i didnt know much about it. now that im older i know the answer. nothing is more important than battlefield.

funny i was 12 when i went to walmart to buy bf 1942 with money i had saved up working that summer picking up pin-cones...so worth it....
  • TERMINATRIXXXXX
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    these are some of the moments i never forget:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AEON SOLARIS/video/13984337
  • E_P_N_Vixen
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    It was last year, playing Battlefield 1943, a friend and I were messing around with jeeps and flipped an "elite" player who was in a tank. I don't think he knew that was possible, and he definitely didn't know what hit him. He was then upside-down in the tank, struggling to get it upright while a bunch of noobs surrounded him and shot his tank up. He was swiftly killed upon emerging from his nearly destroyed hunk of metal on wheels. It was like Revenge of the Noobs. It was great :D

-EPN Vixen
    (EPN is a clan tag from BF 1943)
  • turb0je7
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Stealing enemy vehicles in any Battlefield. GG.
  • NoBanMePLS
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Blowing up helis in BC2 with the M95.
  • Shodtwo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    guys can you help me i just bough bf4 and when i entered in the game i had 32 unopened packs when i open them ii dont need to pay right
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shodtwo wrote: »
    guys can you help me i just bough bf4 and when i entered in the game i had 32 unopened packs when i open them ii dont need to pay right

No, you should be good to go bud.
  • Benny9393
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bak wen it was gud :'(
  • CrazyHorseHaka
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    How many copy paste COD bar's dose it take to make a sprint bar?
  • KyliteRhythm
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Setting all 5 of my C4 inside the left entrance of Metro as a defender in rush mode in bf3. Detonated it when the attacker moved on to the last two M-Com and scored a 6-kills instantaneously. Noted: I was playing BF3 on PS3.= only a maximum of 12 player at each team.
  • MAGNUSDUCTOR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When I fall off a 100m cliff in Dragon Valley in BF4 and my tank still survives,
  • sizeofvoid
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The release of Project Reality (www.realitymod.com) :#
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How many copy paste COD bar's dose it take to make a sprint bar?

One for every COD released?
    That should be about 90? Am i right?
  • Girl_on_Fire_X_x
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I love taking out choppers with RPGs in BF4. Anticipating their movements - then BOOM - makes for a decent montage.
  • wydyadoit
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love taking out choppers with RPGs in BF4. Anticipating their movements - then BOOM - makes for a decent montage.

if that excites you then tanking a jet would probably wake the neighbors. As far as explosive vehicle to vehicle combat goes - you know you've done it right when it feels wrong.
  • Adrian365
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    First jump from damavand peak
  • SirRevolver
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh man, I have a lot of good memories with BF Franchise, finding easter eggs, playing with friends, but best one is a 1st launch of BF3, it was awesome even if back then my PC wasn't good enough for this game (hardcore gaming with 14 FPS! :D ).
  • wydyadoit
    Adrian365 wrote: »
    First jump from damavand peak

if this forum had a like button i would have just liked this.