Favorite Battlefield Moment in the Franchise

Comments

• flatrock101
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe not my best memory or moment but that first time i took an attack heli down with an rpg, god that felt good :)
  • IamAliu1324
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    When you place C4 on the tail of a friendly helicopter and you detonate it in mid-air... The heli loses balance and your teammates come crashing down. :D
  • FromXbox_w_Love
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Flood Zone, sitting in a friendly chopper. Pilot flies in front of 2 snipers and tries to keep the bird still, and succeeds but can't hit his target. Took out one of them with my carbine. Pilot has 1 kills, I have 1. Flight continues, third guy pops up, same thing again, pilot is struggling with aiming so much he has to keep the heli stationary, I get the kill. Me vs the pilot 2-1. Enemy chopper is in front of us, we attack it from behind. Enemy pilot flies up and turns around. I try to take out the pilot but won't work -> switch to RPG, quickly aim and shoot, enemy chopper goes down. 7-1 now. Pilot lands the chopper and says "GET IN" and left the chopper to me.
  • Toxic_CA
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing conquest on propoganda the other day and I was in a rank and 6 yes SIX people came up and repaired my tank. I felt so loved <3
  • WarGasimXDi
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    favorite moment..... when players actually played as a team like in BF2 and you had fighting commanders, etc... just saying!
  • Campfy
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have a few. All from BF:P4F early CBT.
    _
    One was one of the situations when i'd covered an assault like i've described in my thread about nerfing snipers to oblivion. The particular situation i'm thinking about was on karkand map playing on US side with me positioned on a rooftop left from objective A overlooking assault's way to objective C.
    _
    Another moment was playing on US side on Oman getting a boat through the river to the crane near objective D and mostly from there going 43/1 with 40 headshots from SR having 40 bullets in it and with last 6 kills being done with m1911 6 headshots + 1 bodyshot afair.
    _
    Last one i remember atm perhaps similar to many other chopper moments and yet somehow better was also on Oman playing for RU side in their chopper. While the chopper was mostly deemed as harder to steer than US hawk and was disliked for ever bugged hellfires it had somewhat more hmm, 'realistic' controls that allowed ppl to perform different manoeuvres like 'instant' 180 near the ground using the disparity between front and back weight of the chopper around rotor's axis. It also allowed for extra stabilization and kind of slide movement near the ground by pressing negative throttle which caused blades to change angle and stabilize the chopper without losing much height (idk how 'realistic' is that part but it was a nice little thing that most people hated thinking RU chopper is just slower at gaining height and descending, yet it was much nimbler if used properly). Combination of that allowed me to do very satisfying swipes flying very low and very fast over the road from behind the hotel under D and A AA vision until i'd get just a bit behind train's AA (when US had it). Flying fast and low meant i couldn't aim on the way towards it - that would get me higher and or slower and train AA alongside RPGs and other AA would've killed me. Instead right behind train's AA i'd do an 'instant' 180 - there's a brief moment of still stability while looking diagonally downward right after performing it allowing me to put one bomb over all the engies with RPGs that would always run after i'd pass them and then i'd pull toward the AA throwing the second bomb at it. I was always able to vaporize them before any rocket reached me and tbh one could swear you could see their shocked faces wondering how the chopper could turn in such a crazy fashion - some wouldn't even shoot, accepting the incoming doom. Even AA had not enough time to lock. Oh the pure joy.
    _
    Oh right and there was was this time at Daliant plant when i was practicing half barrel roll (till up side down position) then 180 downward turn. While hellfire bombs were certainly OP, at some point i had such a knack for using them - even though they had no reticle and were highly affected by chopper's movement - that right after exiting the manoeuvre a couple meters above the ground i was able to fire one upwards in an arcing manner and land a headshot on soldiers (and get the headshot bonus lol) standing ~50m away, with premeditation. I was quite proud of that though it wasn't the most effective thing to do. Still, actually, i started abusing choppers after CBT when the game went down to the gutters with p2w and latency & synchronization issues so who cares.
  • james4life
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    BATTLEFIELD 1942 As allies trying to get up the hill along the axis wall on Omaha beach trying to get the first control point . Countless times getting killed but slowly making our way up. Good memories
  • K4BLE
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Best moments for me where:
    1. BF 1942 Planes
    2. BF 1942 (Desert Combat Mod) Scuds and Mortars - spotting
    3. BF Vietnam Choppers (with hooks)
    4. BF 2 Commander Mode
    5. BF2142 Titan mode (any map)
    6. BFBC2 levelling entire maps
    7. BF3 Jump from the peak and metro
    8. BF4 Return of metro and the cool flame effects in locker when hitting pipes
    9. BF Hardline Shooting from cars
  • PrivateEastin
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    What was your favorite Battlefield Moment? Was it hiding in a pillbox in Battlefield 1942, flying jets in Battlefield 2, the explosions in Battlefield Bad Company 2 when leveling all of Arica Harbor, the first time you jumped off of Damavand Peak in Battlefield 3, revisiting Dragon Valley in Battlefield 4, or pulling off your first Heist in Battlefield Hardline? To be sure, the Battlefield franchise has some epic, memorable moments – and we’re going to continue that with Battlefield 1 – but what were some of your favorite times from the battlefield?

-Braddock512-

For me, probably either the halo jump in BF3 or Sky Hook in BF4, small parts i know, but still are epic moments that where actually done my military, maybe still do (halo jumps are still used my spec ops teams)
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Best moment in BF4 is actually for me having 16v16 CQ small scrims with my clan....

The organisation around a match, laying strats and having intense ingame communication with 4-5 squadmembers on a friday or saturday night is sooo entertaining...
  • camel-crane
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    Oops sorry .
    Post edited by camel-crane on
  • NoBanMePLS
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    I was playing conquest on propoganda the other day and I was in a rank and 6 yes SIX people came up and repaired my tank. I felt so loved <3

LIES. NO LYING.
  • xNEONFLOWx
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Back in Bad Company 2 with the old squad, playing Rush on that island map and just dominating with the transport heli, Orbiting the objectives like the moon, Lushfire flying, me spraying the minigun, JDX and Cortez doing what they do best... which was infantry. We did that so may times, it was a joy to fly over an objective and count 12 RPG's whiz by. Good times.
  • Seachan888
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quadroople multi kill,with my RPG in BF4 on a moving helli. So sweet watching it fall from sky burning as the people from inside fell out....
  • Seachan888
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Double kill sniper shot on moving quad bike with two enemy on it
  • HighbornDeathMan
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Playing Carrier Assault on Nansha Strike with no HUD whatsoever and destroying the enemy ship with only an MP443 without dying once.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF Vietnam C4 on flag poles ... great for nuking choppers.
  • GunSolo_9w8vhci
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 2142 (the best one!) Single-handedly defending the titan for over half a round with my trusty GANZ Heavy Machine Gun, and a well placed Sentry-gun. Waves of attackers where chopped down!
    Also, In Battlefield 4. Owning entire squads and pesky-snipers with the deadly mortar!
  • TheRealVillain61
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I got a single shot double kill on two snipers the other night. (I'm also a terrible sniper).
  • GunnerAgain2
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Finally figuring out how to fly the damm planes in bf3. Also jumping off that cliff.