Favorite Battlefield Moment in the Franchise

Comments

• xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I use to play racing games offline all the time then I bought bfbc2 and it absolutely blew my mind and when I played on line I was hooked on battlefield forever.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    my finest bf4 beta moment,lol

• danpipito
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That sound in Bad Company 2 when the building your in begins to collapse and everything is falling down around you. And working with squad to pull off tagging and chopper and taking it down like clockwork.
  • NoBanMePLS
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ending a 150ish Heli Killstreak on Oman with the Xbow. Guy was getting extremely ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and figured he would fly under the bridge to kill the recon. It didn't work out in his favor at all 3 explosive bolts later I got a Xbox Message :)
  • TheGrubbie
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    My favorite BF moment....
    Without a doubt it was holding the center point on Kubra Dam and flipping the tide of that fight.
    The other team got focused on digging us out of there and allowed the rest of our team to cap, harass, flank ect.
    We couldnt drive the IFV out, but they could not get in to us.
    I kept dropping mines at the top ramp and launched missiles out the "low" side to keep the chopper from trying to get too close.
    Our Medic and Gunner kept up with revives and ammo, and the IFV took out anything that came around the ramp corner.

Went from down tickets to a win with a tense hard fought defense of that point.
  • ArchAngel10059
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hmm I love my long distance snipes, but my favorite thing so far....Battlefield 3, Conquest on Operation Metro, the opposing team had 500 tickets remaining. My team had 20. It was a for sure loss...but it wasn't slowly our tickets drained, one at a time...but there's went quicker. We had managed to push them. First it was by 100, then 200. Suddenly the game was nearly tied. 12 tickets to 15. My friend and I were sweating with hearts pounding in stress. It was the most intense comeback in my history of gaming. We lost, but we won in my heart. It was a battle well fought. Hooah.
  • TigerAwoken
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I shot am RPG at a very tiny dot from Altair Range from one end of the map to the other, and within the 15 seconds of travel I knifed one person, whilst another spawned on him, who tried knowing me, I knifed him back, someone else spawned on him, I knifed the third in the back, got a multi kill from AT mines, and a multi kill on the RPG I shot 15 seconds earlier.
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine was waiting 6 months until BF4 was actually playable. Then they nerfed the vehicles and launchers making it take forever to destroy vehicles or kill pesky engineers. And then they nerfed the QBZ 95-1 for no reason
    I shot am RPG at a very tiny dot from Altair Range from one end of the map to the other, and within the 15 seconds of travel I knifed one person, whilst another spawned on him, who tried knowing me, I knifed him back, someone else spawned on him, I knifed the third in the back, got a multi kill from AT mines, and a multi kill on the RPG I shot 15 seconds earlier.

That sounds epic. Would love to see a clip of it.
  • EmbodyingPie248
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    When I discovered the Art Of The C4 Jeep. I hadn't watched any videos of it, or been a victim of it. And, now, as a gamer that prefers to have fun over having a high K/D, it's one my favorite things to do.
  • Verikauha
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nyaasensei wrote: »
    Battlefield Vietnam - Loading screen music, helicopters lifting vehicles, huey helicopters, dropping some napalm on them vietnamese. Good old times :)

This, and lot more. +2000 hours on the field after BFBC2 release. So there is a lot of great moments. Great memories...

• Anttiliu
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had been off from video games about a decade. Then I got my new ps3 for xmas and my first game; Bad Company 2. Basically from first magazine fired, I've been hooked to the Battlefield series.
  • CaptainFrejdery
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

This... :P
  • FromXbox_w_Love
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    A new one, again in Flood Zone:

LAV tow-missile heli pilot kill, chopper doesn't get destroyed. Took the chopper. Our team had 2 choppers for the rest of the match. Kinda epic match.
  • GTA_Kid386
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Taking out a chopper "The Interview" style with a tank

(The Interview is a movie that came out in 2014 for anyone who doesn't know)

• Rotank
    981 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GTA_Kid386 wrote: »
    Taking out a chopper "The Interview" style with a tank

(The Interview is a movie that came out in 2014 for anyone who doesn't know)

Or did The Interview take out a chopper Battlefield style?
  • Willis2515
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NoBanMePLS wrote: »
    Ending a 150ish Heli Killstreak on Oman with the Xbow. Guy was getting extremely **** and figured he would fly under the bridge to kill the recon. It didn't work out in his favor at all 3 explosive bolts later I got a Xbox Message :)

How terrible was your team? lol
  • Swiffl
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What was your favorite Battlefield Moment? Was it hiding in a pillbox in Battlefield 1942, flying jets in Battlefield 2, the explosions in Battlefield Bad Company 2 when leveling all of Arica Harbor, the first time you jumped off of Damavand Peak in Battlefield 3, revisiting Dragon Valley in Battlefield 4, or pulling off your first Heist in Battlefield Hardline? To be sure, the Battlefield franchise has some epic, memorable moments – and we’re going to continue that with Battlefield 1 – but what were some of your favorite times from the battlefield?

-Braddock512-

being an actual sniper with a ghillie suit in bfbc2
  • VBIOS_6ot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hello!
    When pablic beta test Battlefild 1 starts ?
    Thank you
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    VBIOS_6ot wrote: »
    Hello!
    When pablic beta test Battlefild 1 starts ?
    Thank you

Epic moment right here
  • WDA_spaceflaffy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My Battlefield moment was anytime I delivered two packages in one game of Heist. That is the definition of carrying a team.