Favorite Battlefield Moment in the Franchise

Comments

• assasinscookiee
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    First (and only) time shooting out a helicopter's pilot with the scout elite on the map Downtown in BF Hardline. That was epic and I felt invinsible after that xD.
  • Ventquipue
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Enjoy Squads :neutral:

• Mait0poika
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, my best moment was in bfbc2 whitepass map with
    RPG-7 AT...soon after round started i shot it at enemy base and lucky headshot XD.... oh boy that chat went crazy.. i think you guys know, when that kinda shot happens, what they think ;)...
    Cant w8 alpha code to get making awesome videos. I love this game (all of them).
  • Palmzee
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    C4 killing on metro bf3 was a blast haha
  • marcosfmortensen
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    When i got a 1 shot triple kill as a scout O:
  • TrustQuaz
    My favourite Battlefield is BattleField 1942 The best Game EVERR!!! I remember when in some server my jeep start to fly and go to a supersonic speed :D
  • RichVinet
    BF2142 the first time i try those big mech with awesome machine gun.
  • Boozenses
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Getting 2 kills with 1 bullet on Atacama desert Battlefield Bad Company 2 with a sniper from a long distance
  • MozzyFX
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't had mine yet, though, it would be getting an alpha code.
  • Th3Bl00dyN1n3r
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    hmm, hard to pick,

one of my favourites moments was in BF2 on the Map Dragon Valley, my friend and i were in one of the chinese attack choppers and above the forest near the hill flag when i dodged an enemy tv missile with a barrel roll landing perfectly between all those trees

another one was on the map Strike at Karkand, my team had the second flag and tried to attack the first one, i spawned with my L85 and saw an enemy behind us on the minimap, he was about to shoot when i turned around, scoped and gave him a one shot headshot

but the best "moment" (did it very often ^^) was on the map Operation Harvest, when my squad and i (as us soldiers) took a buggy, drove at the edge of the map to the main flag of the mec-team and either directly captured the flag or waited for the enemy attack chopper crew to spawn, kill them and steal the enemy chopper :D
  • h0u53
    Has to be the battles you use to get on strike at karkand in battlefield 2!! Some of my best moments came on that map... And flying the j10 cos OP ha!!
  • Giorgos78
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    i will not show the kill on an attack heli gunner i got with a bow in bf4. But i will tell you about bf2 wake island. i was running for the central base and i see a tank. my hole squad goes prone. i spot the tank "enemy tank spoted" multyple times and my heart start beating fast as it comes closer. A team plane fly by and bombs the tank, I go "thank you" pilot goes "roger that" in comorose as flys away.That damn pilot saved the day and a full squad. God bless him.Were ever he is. 14 years in the battlefield and have never fealt like that again. A strainger did his duty saveing us all. Just play the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ game folks. Enjoy it the right way
  • Rotank
    981 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Giorgos78 wrote: »
    i will not show the kill on an attack heli gunner i got with a bow in bf4. But i will tell you about bf2 wake island. i was running for the central base and i see a tank. my hole squad goes prone. i spot the tank "enemy tank spoted" multyple times and my heart start beating fast as it comes closer. A team plane fly by and bombs the tank, I go "thank you" pilot goes "roger that" in comorose as flys away.That damn pilot saved the day and a full squad. God bless him.Were ever he is. 14 years in the battlefield and have never fealt like that again. A strainger did his duty saveing us all. Just play the **** game folks. Enjoy it the right way

It might have been me. I used the commorose a ton when I flew the jet. And if so, thanks for the spot. :)
  • TPWN3R
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Battlefield 3's Rush. Sometimes it would get so intense down to the last few seconds when the game would end. Either that or Battlefield 2's double jet fighting, me gunning my brother flying. I'm so glad that Battlefield 1's double aircraft is coming back at long last!
  • Unit974
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    i use to be in a clan on bf 1942 and later Vietnam a long time ago ..i dont remember the name but i think the tag was something like -=SFU=- ....anyway i remember having clan practices twice a week from 7 to 9pm then matches against other clans on Mondays or weekins .... i remember starting out as a tail gunner on bombers then transport in half-tracks then to tanks and finally pilot in bombers and fighters and gunship pilot and then even some sniper work in Vietnam .........its what caused me to enjoy battlefield so much...... the detail in teamwork ...just couldn't find it in any other game....it is truly what make battlefield such a unique and great game
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Something as simple as being trolled by my teammate. Standing on a Chandelier for the first time and mimicking his appearing to be celebratory dance. Not realizing the consequences of such actions.

• CrazyHorseHaka
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I loved limited sprint forced team play. Why buy a game with solo dudes running around racking 20 points.
  • nitrokeo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    In Battlefield 2 Dalian Plant crush me of another jet after jet jump is my favorite memories of the map. Of course, the moment when they say it. I also threw a bomb at a server which kill team. 7 bomb killed my friend. I'm digging on such a bomb :)
  • Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Best moment are in Battlefield 2 in [email protected] Cup ffa with my team on Road to jalalabad :-)
  • lo90
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    In Zavod, I was flying (threw the air) on a quad bike and came to a dead stop (he he) after landing on a hump, just as someone had reached the top. Literally squashed them down like a tin can. Hope you read this (you will never know how happy you have made me). While i am here I just want to say a big thankyou to the countless people that have thrown themselves at me whilst cruising in my anti aircraft on Dawnbreaker. thankyou thankyou thankyou, thankyou