Failed to Join Server an Unknown error occured

Rename56738
548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
After the Origin Update today.
I keep getting this error message: Failed to Join Server an Unknown error occurred
Also when browsing server browser, I only servers that are full with 60-64 players and a player que of 5-9 people waiting to join the servers or 5/64 servers....
What is going on with the servers?

Comments

• noscopiee
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • letting_blood
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yep, just happened to my brother and I, and we had the latest update from a few days ago
  • globalchaos_1984
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    "failed to join server, an unknown error occurred."
  • mossyoaktoe
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Failed to Join Server an unknown error occurred

I cannot connect to any game. Not through quick match, not through the browser. I have closed and reopened BF1. I have closed all apps on PS4. I have rebooted PS4. I have signed in and out of PSN. Can't play any multiplayer. I'm an adult with things to do and very little time to play video games, I have time to play a bit this morning. And here I am, on a video game forum because my game literally won't work. This really pisses my **** off.
  • Col_Chinstrap
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I feel your pain, I am an adult with very little spare time too. Last night found a spare hour to play BF1 and spent 40 minutes of it trying to log in to a game. Was not at all impressed!! They found these problems in the BETA version, why not fix them before you launch the game?? One word a*s*holes
  • Buddy441388
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just rented a BF1 server and I can't get anyone to play on it. If anyone would like to use this server it's called: Trendkill. Please pass the name on, and if you would like more info. e-mail me at. [email protected]
  • kootenayboy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did anyone ever figure out what the issue was, its a month later and its happening to me first MS xbox said it was on their end the next time I tested that they said all's fine but I still cannot get into any multiplayer match other than (I just discovered) operations it worked all afternoon then poof nothing and I only bought it yesterday lol needless to say Im mifffed
  • WR4ITH66
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Did anyone ever figure out what the issue was, its a month later and its happening to me first MS xbox said it was on their end the next time I tested that they said all's fine but I still cannot get into any multiplayer match other than (I just discovered) operations it worked all afternoon then poof nothing and I only bought it yesterday lol needless to say Im mifffed

try this
    ERROR on SERVERS maybe a fix here for yous !!!

This is for a xbox, sorry i do not have Playstation or BF on PC

Goto settings on your xbox one, then network, then "alt mac address" click it clean/reset then the system will reset, i have found this works for me 100%
    and looked into the idea of cleaning the alt mac address, claims its best to clean it Once a week..

"where it comes up with unknown error" Fund this out when trying to join the Hash tag FridayNightBattlefield server
  • JTofAshland
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Having this issue today on pc...
  • TheRegulatorr
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here Pc . . . . Very anoying
  • CaptainFrujini
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same, pc... maybe it's from them
  • sebagtx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here just fixed windows after so many attempts to play this game coz it was crashing every 5 min, and now cant connect to server because of unknown error. Any help please anyone?
  • goalaleo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem for me on PC!
  • BeardMechanical
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just b ought it yesterday, and I'm having this same issue today. Can't join any server... WTF is this going to be fixed or is there something I need to do? I even turned off my anti-virus program hoping that will help, and it didn't... If I can't play, I want a damn refund, this is ridiculous
  • xHO_LEE_KRAPx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Failed to join server! Having same problems on PS4!
  • D3AthF0Rce
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    having this problem today as well was running fine 2 days ago. Any explanation from a EA member?
  • bane198511
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    waste of money
  • D3AthF0Rce
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cant even go online now....take it ea servers are down.
  • bane198511
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great job Origin/EA. You really know how to please customers.
  • sebagtx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its back just now only can see 6 servers for now, im in the queue now :)
This discussion has been closed.