Filipino Battlefield players, show yourselves

rokkigarai
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey guys! Anyone of you here speak my native tongue, Tagalog? My brother and I am part of a UK based platoon, The Brotherhood. It's fun to play this game with teamwork and mics. We would like to play with people from our country as well. Active Battlefield player since 1942 here. We could create a platoon if we get enough people!

Comments

• aloneIstand98
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can add us up if you want, AloneIstand98(Philippines) and pinoysnipe35(Italy) we're both pinoys and speak Tagalog . Hope to go to war with you at the battlefield !!
  • rokkigarai
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Awesome! I'll add you later once I get home from work. Hoping this post would reach to other Filipinos as well. I know that there are some that I played with before in Bad Company 2, but it was years ago since they last logged in. LOL
  • iceDisciple
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not Filipino, but I would appreciate a big **** platter of lumpia. Lumpia's the ****!
  • rokkigarai
    Not Filipino, but I would appreciate a big **** platter of lumpia. Lumpia's the ****!

Hahaha, yeah mate, that's a delectable dish. Deep fried or fresh, the exquisite taste would please your taste buds!
  • fobley
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd play with you, but only if you bribe me with Pork Sisig.
  • rokkigarai
    fobley wrote: »

LOL do you want it extra spicy?
  • fobley
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rokkigarai wrote: »

extra spicy with fried egg on top. Deal?
  • rokkigarai
    edited October 2016

extra spicy with fried egg on top. Deal?

Sure! Gamertag bro?
    Post edited by rokkigarai on
  • cocon4th
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can add us up if you want, AloneIstand98(Philippines) and pinoysnipe35(Italy) we're both pinoys and speak Tagalog . Hope to go to war with you at the battlefield !!

• cocon4th
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    pede po ba maadd ko kau,from italy’
  • Ninja_da_Noite
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Necro, from the underworld...
  • Edo8th
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    add me pls leanvier
  • BUDDHA2oh9
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Xbox one buddha 209 add me up
  • BUDDHA2oh9
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey guys! Anyone of you here speak my native tongue, Tagalog? My brother and I am part of a UK based platoon, The Brotherhood. It's fun to play this game with teamwork and mics. We would like to play with people from our country as well. Active Battlefield player since 1942 here. We could create a platoon if we get enough people!

anyone here on XBOX?
  • Kamakazi818
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m Filipino-American but my parents taught me to speak Tagalog (bi-lingual here) 😁 you can add me my PSN is PumboJenis818