Anyone else struggling to get used to the aiming?

Comments

• bmatazz
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This game is sh**e I can't hit nothing I know i am bad put come on it takes 6-8 shoots to kill someone
  • Mestyy92
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bmatazz wrote: »
    This game is sh**e I can't hit nothing I know i am bad put come on it takes 6-8 shoots to kill someone

You do realize it's WW1 right?
  • lizzard
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mestyy92 wrote: »

You do realise, the guns used in ww1. Is still used to day.
    Very accurate and deadly rifles indeed!
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016

Maybe dont shoot someone from far away. Then you can apply max damage.
  • fs2097
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So tell me how the bullets were different then?
  • omar7oss911
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well I turned on uniform soldier aim and tinkered a bit with the sensitivity the zoomed one too and it kinda got better but it's still much worse than previous titles though
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fs2097 wrote: »

So tell me how the bullets were different then?

Well they were different, but it's irrelevant since it's a game, they can make the physics any way they want.
  • Triphopfreak
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been stabbing a lot instead of firing. Only happens to me in multiplayer. Pretty frustrating. I will have to try messing with my settings as well.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm gonna try some of the suggestions here... I turned soldier sensitivity up to 35, 100% ADS and it's still a bit sluggish. But something overall feels off. I'm usually solid on bf4 with only slightly tweaked controls but on BF1 I seem to suck about 50% of the time. Just to see if I lost all my skill I spawned into a bf4 game and went 24-5 no problem.

Interestingly a lot of my more casual friends are doing ok and love the aiming and everything about the game.
  • UNREAL_Hardcore
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People hate on me every time I say this but I just want the BF4 sensitivity and aim back.

It saddens me how everyone uses BF4 as the standard to go by.
    I have over 1100 hours on BF4, but also as many hours on Battlefield Hardline.
    For those who never played Hardline you really did miss out.

THAT game had the controls perfect! And I mean PERFECT! Everything was so fluent and on point, no dead zone and actually nothing was hindered in the slightest. Sucks that so many were turned away from the game because of all the babble spewed out on these forums.

I thoroughly enjoyed a year solid playing Battlefield Hardline in the fullest sense.
  • VBALL_MVP
    I'm gonna try some of the suggestions here... I turned soldier sensitivity up to 35, 100% ADS and it's still a bit sluggish. But something overall feels off. I'm usually solid on bf4 with only slightly tweaked controls but on BF1 I seem to suck about 50% of the time. Just to see if I lost all my skill I spawned into a bf4 game and went 24-5 no problem.

Interestingly a lot of my more casual friends are doing ok and love the aiming and everything about the game.

While I understand where you are coming from with the comparison, BF1 (in my opinion) is a much different game than BF4. You can't play BF1 as you did playing BF4 (most people that is), and if you do, you will be very upset.
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People hate on me every time I say this but I just want the BF4 sensitivity and aim back.

THAT game had the controls perfect! And I mean PERFECT! Everything was so fluent and on point, no dead zone and actually nothing was hindered in the slightest. Sucks that so many were turned away from the game because of all the babble spewed out on these forums.

I thoroughly enjoyed a year solid playing Battlefield Hardline in the fullest sense.

I have Hardline, it's not a bad game however I like BF4 a lot more. I have 2280 hours on BF4 and nowhere near that on BFH but that doesn't mean I think BF4 is the standard to go by, I just prefer that sensitivity opposed to BF1. Honestly, I notice little if any difference in the sensitivity between BF4 and Hardline, it feels the same to me so it wouldn't matter to me if they used Hardline sensitivity settings or BF4 settings to fix BF1, I just want it to be quicker.
  • lizzard
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I have Hardline, it's not a bad game however I like BF4 a lot more. I have 2280 hours on BF4 and nowhere near that on BFH but that doesn't mean I think BF4 is the standard to go by, I just prefer that sensitivity opposed to BF1. Honestly, I notice little if any difference in the sensitivity between BF4 and Hardline, it feels the same to me so it wouldn't matter to me if they used Hardline sensitivity settings or BF4 settings to fix BF1, I just want it to be quicker.

Yes. This is the issue.
    Bfbc 1-2 had a good acceleration curve, but the sensitivity /speed was way to slow. So people asked for a higher sensitivity.

Bf3 was good except for the input lag at launch. And that sett a standard for the aim in upcoming games.

Bf4 was the same as bf3.

Bf Hardline was the same as bf4 atleast in speed.

And now bf1 is released and its completely different! Reminds more of killzone, aim wise.

Whoever made that decision can not be listening to the comunity!
    And I bet that guy doesn't play on console...

Pc = fast and smoth aim.
    Console = fast and smoth aim.. Ooh wait no, lets make console version completely different!
    lets change the aim towards what everyone dissliked in bfbc 1-2.
    And then lets make the deadzoone really big, and put a strange acceleration to the aim.

Ooooohhhhh this sounds like a good idea!

Really...? Wtf... Im amazed..
  • Lordhumpe
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I dont get all the hate about aiming and sensitivity.

This is my first battlefield game ( retired COD player)

I normaly end top 4 and very often nr. 1 and 2.

I am starting to guess that most of the whiners Just suck and are very bad losers Who blame the game.

• GLORYFREE
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

no it doesnt.
    stop using automatic weapons. if accuracy isint your strong suit i suggest you stick to support and just mortar all day.
  • DangerousDan321
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lordhumpe wrote: »
    I dont get all the hate about aiming and sensitivity.

This is my first battlefield game ( retired COD player)

I normaly end top 4 and very often nr. 1 and 2.

I am starting to guess that most of the whiners Just suck and are very bad losers Who blame the game.

People arent happy because they have changed a perfectly good feel to the aiming that previous BF games had.
    Well done for being so good at this game. Probably another player obsessed with the K/D ration
  • Mardolina
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hmm, I really liked aiming in BF4 and Hardline (they were a bit different). Battlefield 1 is different due to the engine but aiming feels alright to me - it is slower but in a good way.
  • SCOTTISH21
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Aimings fine for me. Only adjusted it twice and got used to it over a short period of time. Found guns I like and got better.
  • GeoEnvi
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

^^^THIS

The later DLC maps were some of the coolest maps ever made for BF.
  • ll_1NFRA_r3d_ll
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yea having terrible accuracy issues at the mo so much so that if im playing bf1 its to fly the attack plane !,, only been this past week and abit i think though, wasnt like this when it first came out , come to think of it ,it may have started from when i turned aim assist off as i found it rather annoying when aiming at more then 1 person, i'll switch it back on and see if theres a change! , obviously there shouldnt be but what if its glitched and does more to accuracy then it should?!