Anyone else struggling to get used to the aiming?

124»

Comments

• DangerousDan321
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How is everyone finding this now? Havent played for a few weeks. Hoping there has been a patch to fix this
  • lizzard
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How is everyone finding this now? Havent played for a few weeks. Hoping there has been a patch to fix this

Noope.. Just as bad.. Its a litle less bad in the smaler gamemodes. But not fixed yet.
  • Godhates1234
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I turned off aim assist and the snap aiming last night. I went 34 and 15 no problem with the first support gun (lewis I think). I could bearly break 10 kills before that and most were with explosives. Ps4 player

I tryed that but can't see any changes in my game
  • SPANK_NASTY_619
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Kind of. ( ⚆ ͟ʖ ⚆ )
  • The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the new Snap aiming option. It's on with default. Try turning it off in controls.

snap aim assist is nothing new. it's been in bf games on console ever since bf3 (maybe even longer but don't know about that...)
  • SCOTTISH21
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have my sensitivity on 15% and use the selbstlader marksman weapon and support as my 2nd kit mostly and don't feel there's a problem with aiming :neutral:
  • JBModz1
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    compared to bf4 its way slower, it feels so sluggish and im at 100/125 just like in bf4. went back to bf4 today and i was all over the place for a minute, then settled down. gonna have to go back into bf1 and tweak some.
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People hate on me every time I say this but I just want the BF4 sensitivity and aim back.

It saddens me how everyone uses BF4 as the standard to go by.
    I have over 1100 hours on BF4, but also as many hours on Battlefield Hardline.
    For those who never played Hardline you really did miss out.

THAT game had the controls perfect! And I mean PERFECT! Everything was so fluent and on point, no dead zone and actually nothing was hindered in the slightest. Sucks that so many were turned away from the game because of all the babble spewed out on these forums.

I thoroughly enjoyed a year solid playing Battlefield Hardline in the fullest sense.

BFH is still fun to play more people should have given it chance.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    I don't think this game is sluggish at all. This should not be an arena shooter playing at 2000X the speed of light. I honestly have no idea how people think the top settings is slow lol. I use like 10% with a lot of weapons.

And then we got this guy up here trying to tell us HARDLINE is the best thing since ice cream LOL. Give it a break guy. No one and their mother liked Hardline because it was cheesy and terrible.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People hate on me every time I say this but I just want the BF4 sensitivity and aim back.

It saddens me how everyone uses BF4 as the standard to go by.
    I have over 1100 hours on BF4, but also as many hours on Battlefield Hardline.
    For those who never played Hardline you really did miss out.

THAT game had the controls perfect! And I mean PERFECT! Everything was so fluent and on point, no dead zone and actually nothing was hindered in the slightest. Sucks that so many were turned away from the game because of all the babble spewed out on these forums.

I thoroughly enjoyed a year solid playing Battlefield Hardline in the fullest sense.

BFH is still fun to play more people should have given it chance.

I gave it a chance. Getting wrecked with beginner loadouts along with the unappealing theme didn't make me want to stick with it so I uninstalled it.

I will say it was very smooth running and good otherwise though.
  • lordmay
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sure I'm rather late to the party saying this but I was having a nightmare until I turned uniform soldier aiming to on in the advanced controls options. made it much more fluid and I could bump up the sensitivity as it is more controlable. hope this helps.