[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF1/BF4/PUBG

Jamesuperfun
69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2018
uCozHeader.png

Band of Brothers is a medium-sized, community focused platoon for players on PC.
We primarily play Battlefield 1 alongside PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Battlefield 4 and a few other games.
Search for "The Band of Brothers" in Battlefield 1 to find us.

We have a TeamSpeak 3 server, a website as well as a welcoming community that typically plays for fun, but also plays the objective. All of our members are friendly, helpful and open to like-minded newcomers. We do not have an age limit, but we expect everyone to behave themselves regardless of their age and moderate the community to ensure a superior experience.

We are primarily based in Europe. We have a few members from North America and India as well - you are welcome from any corner of the world as long as the ping and time zones are not an issue for you. However, we will be playing on European servers, so it is your responsibility to consider this first. We use GMT (United Kingdom) time to coordinate ourselves; you can usually find plenty of players on from 4PM to 1AM. Teamplay is strongly encouraged, though we are open to players of all skill levels as a casual platoon.

Key Points
  • No fees/donations
  • No minimum weekly activity
  • TeamSpeak 3 Server 185.38.149.82:9039
  • Casual, relaxed community
  • Regular events with Prizes
  • Long-standing group

Joining Us
Join our TeamSpeak 3 server, enter the Recruitment channel and poke a member of Staff letting them know you are new around here (identified by their Server Group - Recruiter, Event Manager, Leader, Administrator or Founder).
They will help you out. To become a full Member, you will need to go through a short recruitment process with a member of Staff.
In essence, the process is a friendly introduction and not a test. It can be done at any time you wish, provided there are active members of Staff online.
You are welcome to either play with us for a few days first, or join straight away, whichever way you prefer.
During the recruitment process you will be introduced into the clan, shown around the website and given full Member rank and privileges.
The only requirements we have are a microphone, knowledge of English and activity on our TeamSpeak 3 server.

Links
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via TeamSpeak or the Forums on our website.

Thank you and see you on the Battlefield!
Kind regards, BoB Staff
Post edited by Jamesuperfun on

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    SEARCH FOR "THE BAND OF BROTHERS" IN BF1 PLATOONS TO FIND US!

Hello fellow Battlefielders! :)
    My name is SgtDarkPhoenix, or just Phoenix for short. My real name is Luke and I have been in Band of Brothers for over two and a half years now (time really flies by in here...). I joined a week after the clan was founded in this form.

Before, I was always playing alone and it soon got really boring. I almost lost interest in the game completely, as I only had one real friend I occasionally played with. I accidentally discovered the Battlelog Forums and posted a thread in the Recruitment section. Jamesuperfun, the Founder of BoB, was quick to reply and got me to join their TeamSpeak. Within minutes, I was a happy Member of BoB and started playing with the fellas. It was at that point that my gaming experience completely changed! No longer can I imagine a single game without somebody from BoB by my side on TS. Having friends to play with is a total game changer, and playing with guys from BoB is even better!

Soon after joining I was promoted to Recruiter and then to Leader. I loved helping out and it was appreciated and rewarded. I was promoted to rank Administrator, which is basically the highest you can get in BoB.
    Currently I'm the boss in here, together with James B)

That was a short story about a guy who spent 10 minutes on TeamSpeak with BoB Staff, and it was those 10 minutes that later changed his Battlefield experience in the best way possible. I couldn't be more glad that I joined this fabulous community!
    I wholeheartedly recommend this clan to everyone that ever wanted to make some new friends and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.

You will have incredible amounts of fun on our TS. One time 6 of us were laughing so hard that there was complete silence for 15 seconds followed by everyone taking a deep breath. (you know what it looks like when you laugh like a flipping seal while holding your stomach)

GNvdQ1h.jpg

Moments like those are what I cherish the most and what I'd love to share with new people.

P.S. James is love, James is life <3 #nohomo
    Post edited by SgtDarkPhoenix on
  • Jamesuperfun
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bumpity bump
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    JOIN THE BROTHERS IN ARMS!

bf3ZDxK.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited October 2016
    True Band of Brothers!
    band_of_brothers_3.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited November 2016
    "That photo defines our BoB perfectly,
    a bunch of morons with guns." - 4D71AN

bantkDb.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited October 2016
    Join the brothers in arms!

kryz18s.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited October 2016
    Join for the memes! :)

when-youre-telling-your-grandkids-about-all-the-meme-wars-3229322.png
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited October 2016
    You can always count on our dank memes!
    Disclaimer: True dank memes are forbidden on these forums, join our clan for the real stuff :)
    IuAPlDH.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited November 2016
    Frostieey wrote: »
    Have been playing with the guys for over a year.

Dark Phoenix included me in black magic rituals. They often run around naked shouting incomprehensible words. I'm loving every moment of it.

So far my favorite sport is stealing teammate seats in vehicles.

I strongly recommend this Platoon to everyone.

STRONG, MANLY KISSES FOR ALL.
  • Kanhe
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2016
    Will apply shortly. Looking forward to joining you guys.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Kanhe wrote: »
    Will apply shortly. Looking forward to joining you guys.

@Kanhe - Lovely, can't wait to play with you!
    Come on our TS and poke Staff: 85.236.100.96:11297 or click https://tinyurl.com/bobclan-ts

Hope to see you on soon ;)
  • privateers3
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey my dudes, I jumped on your teamspeak and annoyed some people last night after drinking lots of whiskey.

Should I sign up to the website or what

jamtom0/privateers/thepianodrop (i keep changing my name)

• OAEon
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey there, I was also on your TS last night, stoked on cheap lager rather than whiskey, and having a blast. I've signed up on your web site and hope to see you later tonight
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @privateers3 @OAEon You two mates have too much whiskey :D

Come on TS again and poke Staff letting them know you want to become Members (as opposed to just playing with us). IP: 85.236.100.96:11297
    They'll recruit you, nothing you got to do on your own. Won't hurt a bit ;)

Hope to see you on soon!
    Phoenix, BoB Admin
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    We're recruiting for Americas as well! Come on TS and have some fun ;)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    We've got ourselves a neat music streaming channel on our comfy TS! Come check it out ;)

Join the only true Band of Brothers :D

L1SpG2u.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join up, great time guaranteed! :D
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    "Body is 5 characters too short." - oh no, you won't huehue
    PPFEdfp.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us on TS!
    85.236.100.96:11297

HVOuNeH.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us on TS!
    85.236.100.96:11297

aLYWecb.jpg